Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you guys remember in the part in The Godfather

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Where Michael was sent away to Italy for protection after his transgression against the corrupt system? He had to step away for a while because his act of assassinating the dirty cop and drug pushing mafioso drew far too much attention.

The Corleones never treated their community poorly, in fact they helped protect their community. They didn’t want to get involved with the drug operation.

But then Michael comes back and everyone thinks that the Corleone family has lost all of their strength. They mob kills Michael’s brother and they think the Corleone family is done.

But they did not know that Michael was the one in his generation of the family that carried the inextinguishable flame of the human spirit.

What happened next?

@croot_lord started a thread on the Patrons Pub saying The Godfather sucked. I hope that this can help correct his view

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Where Michael was sent away to Italy for protection after his transgression against the corrupt system? He had to step away for a while because his act of assassinating the dirty cop and drug pushing mafioso drew far too much attention.

The Corleones never treated their community poorly, in fact they helped protect their community. They didn’t want to get involved with the drug operation.

But then Michael comes back and everyone thinks that the Corleone family has lost all of their strength. They mob kills Michael’s brother and they think the Corleone family is done.

But they did not know that Michael was the one in his generation of the family that carried the inextinguishable flame of the human spirit.

What happened next?

@croot_lord started a thread on the Patrons Pub saying The Godfather sucked. I hope that this can help correct his view
Johnny Ringo shouldn’t have killed Sonny.

It was a tactical mistake and Lt Dan knew it.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Michael ended up being quite a ruthless guy, while still maintaining some semblance of morality. Killing all the other godfathers was quite a statement and made him into something that I don't think he really wanted to become.

But, I will say that his Sicily wife was one fine young lady.
godfather-ii-1200x753.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom