Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do we have any radiologist or surgeons on the board?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This is why I would hate to be a doctor, imagine going to thanksgiving and cousin Eddie pulls you into the bedroom and shows you a growth on his ass and asks what to do..... "Go see a fucking growth on your ass doctor I'm a fucking pediatrician"

It happens to me being in IT, Uncle will bring his whole computer and monitor and shit to thanksgiving at grandma's house and ask me to fix his computer not printing and leave the fucking printer at home.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
This is why I would hate to be a doctor, imagine going to thanksgiving and cousin Eddie pulls you into the bedroom and shows you a growth on his ass and asks what to do..... "Go see a fucking growth on your ass doctor I'm a fucking pediatrician"

It happens to me being in IT, Uncle will bring his whole computer and monitor and shit to thanksgiving at grandma's house and ask me to fix his computer not printing and leave the fucking printer at home.
I’m in med decive and have friends ask me my opinion on joint issues all the time. Younger me would try to show off and do things I know a surgeon would do and know how to do. Old me tells them to call a fucking surgeon.

NolaNole9

Poster
I’m in med decive and have friends ask me my opinion on joint issues all the time. Younger me would try to show off and do things I know a surgeon would do and know how to do. Old me tells them to call a fucking surgeon.

Wtf is med device? And why would anyone ask them for medical advice?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
My cock, it was barely visible.

Naw, it was pelvis checking for a hernia. It’s all good now. I was hoping someone would pretend to be one and give me some bullshit scary analysis.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

I’ve had this same issue with family thinking hey he would like nothing more than to “fix my computer, laptop, call phone, remote, drone, etc.

I just make 90% full bourbon drink and then warn them that they may have to go through the “Dark Web” to log on to their internet…..they understand NONE of this but have heard the Dark Web is where you hire murders and traffic drugs….literally stops them cold and they will grab said tech back quickly and put up in the car.

my bro rolls in just as I had pulled this off and walks into them talking about it….and just loses it 🤣.

problem solved for both of us🤣😂🤣👍

BurntJ

Founder
Wtf is med device? And why would anyone ask them for medical advice?
I believe he is saying he sells medical devices and idiots ask him for medical Advise as though he is a doctor….which I could easily see happening with all the morons walking around today.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’ve had this same issue with family thinking hey he would like nothing more than to “fix my computer, laptop, call phone, remote, drone, etc.

I just make 90% full bourbon drink and then warn them that they may have to go through the “Dark Web” to log on to their internet…..they understand NONE of this but have heard the Dark Web is where you hire murders and traffic drugs….literally stops them cold and they will grab said tech back quickly and put up in the car.

my bro rolls in just as I had pulled this off and walks into them talking about it….and just loses it 🤣.

problem solved for both of us🤣😂🤣👍

I lie about it when possible, if someone hears me on the phone or gets told I work in computers I tell them I'm in sales and can sell them a new one. ... They generally stop there and don't need any help all of a sudden

BurntJ

Founder
I lie about it when possible, if someone hears me on the phone or gets told I work in computers I tell them I'm in sales and can sell them a new one. ... They generally stop there and don't need any help all of a sudden
I’ve used the…..I only sell them…and the mention my degree. ☹️
I have even used the well computer, systems, software and everything really has changed…. Still doesn’t work for me.
Hell I will Explicitly say….I’m not fucking with your wireless printer under ANY circumstances. I fucking hate them more than anything else. (Picture is me beating this shit out of them like Michael from Office space on the fax)

and yet every fvckin time I end up doing it.

(this is making me really…i may be a fucking sap 🤣)

Latest posts

Top Bottom