Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diverticulitis

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Shit whipped my ass(guts) for a couple days. Had to get antibiotic drips. I feel good now but if it flares again surgery.

I made my first brisket and corn on the Cobb w seawater. Corn was so good I ate 3 Cobbs. Do not do this. I repeat do not eat that much corn on the Cobb. Hopefully ill be ok but that stuff hurt like nothing I've had before and I've shit hockey pucks after back surgery. So I came on here to say hello and that stuff.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I had a sigmoid colectomy for diverticulitis back in 2011, lost 1 1/2 feet of my colon. I hope you don't have to go through that.
Bet the doctor charged you up the ass...

giphy.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Is this worse than my Ghonaherpesyphilaids? Because that takes one hell of a drip.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I had a sigmoid colectomy for diverticulitis back in 2011, lost 1 1/2 feet of my colon. I hope you don't have to go through that.
Yeah I should know by Sunday but I feel great now. I tell ya that plug hurt like a bitch. I can't even describe the pain.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Shit whipped my ass(guts) for a couple days. Had to get antibiotic drips. I feel good now but if it flares again surgery.

I made my first brisket and corn on the Cobb w seawater. Corn was so good I ate 3 Cobbs. Do not do this. I repeat do not eat that much corn on the Cobb. Hopefully ill be ok but that stuff hurt like nothing I've had before and I've shit hockey pucks after back surgery. So I came on here to say hello and that stuff.
Be very careful about surgery. If they fuck up you're wearing a bad dude. It happens. I had that once. Drank two gallons of water in one day. Jogged on my treadmill for 30 minutes and that fucker dislodged and I dropped him off in the porcelain throne.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Be very careful about surgery. If they fuck up you're wearing a bad dude. It happens. I had that once. Drank two gallons of water in one day. Jogged on my treadmill for 30 minutes and that fucker dislodged and I dropped him off in the porcelain throne.
UPDATE
I've pooped a couple Goodly(like Godly but not the same) poops. Below my belly button the bulge plug seems to be gone. I'll know more by Monday. So I'm gonna sip ckn broth and heal my inerds

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Literally take your fingers and push in and out - jiggle it around - jump up and down and land with a thud. Rebarccok this physics 101. Do not let some ass who is behind on his S500 Mercedes payment tell you he needs to cut you and dig the little ball of hardened shit out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They told me when I had this resulting in a bowel obstruction (tube down the nose is no fun) that anything as small as a seed/nut (sesame, strawberry, crunchy peanut butter) eaten from then on could cause the same problem again. If so, surgery to remove the offending part of the colon.

Have been on stool softeners ever since. If I go longer than 24 hours without a poop, I get really nervous. Now eat lots of beans, fruit and fiber stuff.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Lemme tell ya Pal, I've been working overtime trying to figure out how corn fucked me. But here I am. The key to corn is you gotta chew every fucking piece. I just found this out on Monday
It (a kernel) gets into one of the diverticuli and blocks it off...bingo...diverticulitis and possible surgery.

Antibiotics and a quart of soap water tasting laxative unclogged me bigly!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It (a kernel) gets into one of the diverticuli and blocks it off...bingo...diverticulitis and possible surgery.

Antibiotics and a quart of soap water tasting laxative unclogged me bigly!
I think the mineral oil jogged it. Lmfao

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They told me when I had this resulting in a bowel obstruction (tube down the nose is no fun) that anything as small as a seed/nut (sesame, strawberry, crunchy peanut butter) eaten from then on could cause the same problem again. If so, surgery to remove the offending part of the colon.

Have been on stool softeners ever since. If I go longer than 24 hours without a poop, I get really nervous. Now eat lots of beans, fruit and fiber stuff.
We are now butt buddies 😀 no homo

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think the mineral oil jogged it. Lmfao
Mineral oil was laughed at by my colon. Bring something stronger! Soap water did the job. It took 2 weeks for my routine to get back to normal. I destroyed the toilet every hour on the hour for two weeks. Lost 15-20 pounds.

I went to the ER at noon and they did some stuff and sent me home with the mineral oil squirt bottle. By 4 PM my belly had grown like a balloon. Back to the ER. Tube down my most took 1.5 liters of green stuff out of my stomach. MD said if I had waited overnight my relatives would have had to call the coroner rather than 911.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mineral oil was laughed at by my colon. Bring something stronger! Soap water did the job.

I went to the ER at noon and they did some stuff and sent me home with the mineral oil squirt bottle. By 4 PM my belly had grown like a balloon. Back to the ER. Tube down my most took 1.5 liters of green stuff out of my stomach. MD said if I had waited overnight my relatives would have had to call the coroner rather than 911.
Dude, I know get it. I'm 48. Sorry our buttholes are buttholes.
I've been stopped up before but it always towards the end of a shit. I was losing at the start line

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dude, I know get it. I'm 48. Sorry our buttholes are buttholes.
I've been stopped up before but it always towards the end of a shit. I was losing at the start line
You'll drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber from now on. I eat beans 3-4 times a week now. At Mexican restaurants, I always get two helpings of refried beans. My Mom always told us to chew at least 10 times before swallowing. 10, Hell! 10 is just getting started. Pinto beans are a good "flushing" agent.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You'll drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber from now on. I eat beans 3-4 times a week now. At Mexican restaurants, I always get two helpings of refried beans. My Mom always told us to chew at least 10 times before swallowing. 10, Hell! 10 is just getting started. Pinto beans are a good "flushing" agent.
I already do that dude. I ate 3 Cobbs of corn. Never eat 3 Cobbs of corn. I just didn't know. No body ever told me......😥

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This seems appropriate for this thread:

In rural agrarian communities, handfuls of straw were frequently used, but one of the most popular items to use for clean-up was dried corncobs. They were plentiful and quite efficient at cleaning. They could be drawn in one direction or turned on an axis. They were also softer on tender areas than you might think. Even after toilet paper became available, some people in Western states still preferred corncobs when using the outhouse.

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/before-toilet-paper-24419

Top Bottom