Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disney Weekend

BigBucnNole

Elite
Me and some of my bros were throwing some ideas around about the next guys trip.

One suggested Disney. Not gonna lie, I kind of like the idea. Anyone ever did a guys weekend kind of deal at Disney? It's the wine fest thing ar Epcot. Figure we can get shitty for a good price.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Me and some of my bros were throwing some ideas around about the next guys trip.

One suggested Disney. Not gonna lie, I kind of like the idea. Anyone ever did a guys weekend kind of deal at Disney? It's the wine fest thing ar Epcot. Figure we can get shitty for a good price.
I went to a technical conference in Orlando a few years back. A few of us dipped out early a couple of the days and went to Disney. 3 dudes at Disney living the American dream. It was fun as hell. We saw a woman breastfeeding in line waiting to get in the Frozen ride at Epcot which was pretty sweet

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

No surprise there you and your boys going to pedo paradise.
Fat fucking princessnole should be your handle

@curiosfiend make him a new prtty avatar and out it on my tab please

Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

I know of some dude named @Rube Reaper will invite you to Ohio and line y'all up and blow each and every one of you......

Fvcking Disney....c'mon man, you're better than that!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I went to a technical conference in Orlando a few years back. A few of us dipped out early a couple of the days and went to Disney. 3 dudes at Disney living the American dream. It was fun as hell. We saw a woman breastfeeding in line waiting to get in the Frozen ride at Epcot which was pretty sweet
Spank bank material

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Because there no walnut sauce on the course. He wants Obama hotdogs and pizza
Gotta get that merch bro

et_disneypride_16-9_firstproof_jk.jpg

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Spank bank material
1666635954322.jpeg

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Typical pedo democrats. Adult males want to vacation at Disney 🙄

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Seems about right you fuckin PEDO.

Stay away from children!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Stay at port of Orleans, take a day to drink around the world at Epcot (one beer at each country) start in England then work your way around till you get back to England then take the boat back to the resort to pass out.
Port Orleans was sweet! (I love Cajun food and beignets.)

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
As much as we hate Disney here i love the park, never got to go as a kid but have been 4 times as an adult and will go again (waiting for the new Tron rollercoaster to open).

Expensive as hell but an absolute blast. Fun fact I have been picked to be an extra in the Indiana Jones stunt show all 4 years I've gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom