Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disappointed

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
its Better than prison. No one is forced to have guy sex, it is all consensual here.
sort-of-kind-of.gif

tickdickler

Poster
That’s all. This place just meh
What are you talking about? This place is great. If you aren’t part of the circle jerk echo chamber, you get to share an opinion that rattles the ant farm and watch the simpletons go nuts. I swear their vocabulary is limited to about 7 words, most predominantly cuck and libtard. Literally never anything of substance to retort with. Just a bunch of Down syndrome chihuahuas barking because someone is unfamiliar in their territory.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What are you talking about? This place is great. If you aren’t part of the circle jerk echo chamber, you get to share an opinion that rattles the ant farm and watch the simpletons go nuts. I swear their vocabulary is limited to about 7 words, most predominantly cuck and libtard. Literally never anything of substance to retort with. Just a bunch of Down syndrome chihuahuas barking because someone is unfamiliar in their territory.
You are a linguistic artist.

tickdickler

Poster
I agree and disagree with your post @fschmidt. This forum is tragically inclined to hang on to every bowel movement Trump makes whilst constantly being terrified someone with a modicum of “libtardism” will tear down their fortress. They apparently don’t know what free speech really is (at least when someone disagrees with them).

That being said, I don’t hate Trump. Hell, I’m a smart “lib” that knew Biden would fuck up my less stable investments and henceforth I secured them (albeit at a lower rate). Apparently being in the middle isn’t okay on this forum and that’s fine with me. I still like it here.

fschmidt

Poster
That being said, I don’t hate Trump. Hell, I’m a smart “lib” that knew Biden would fuck up my less stable investments and henceforth I secured them (albeit at a lower rate). Apparently being in the middle isn’t okay on this forum and that’s fine with me. I still like it here.
I am far right and I hate Trump for being a lying narcissistic sociopath who betrayed the right. I would much rather ally with a smart anti-authoritarian liberal than with a stupid conservative who can be fooled into supporting a worthless liar like Trump.

Top Bottom