Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dims subpoena Trump family communications

mrt

Elite
This is all taking place because Republicans have no balls, they had the total power and wouldn't use it. They all would rather make points for their re elections and frankly I'm tired of all the crap email I get asking for money. They all live better than I do and have everything paid for by us already. I tell them get a f cking job

denn

Legendary
Founder
They have tried an awful lot of things to try and get Trump. At this point, do they not know that they are not going to make him less popular and more of a pain in their assess going forward? On top of that a guy like Trump will fight back. Usually the liberals go after people with less constitution than Trump. Mainly because those types are easy marks and will not fight back. They just give in to the liberal mob/liberal congress people. Trump is not that guy. Never has been and never will be, for better or worse.

Like mrt said above, the republicans have no balls. Or they just do not want their own crimes to come forward so they just sit back and hope they aren't called to the mat.

catreaper

Master Baiter
they know the gig is up and trump or someone close to him will win in 24'...the left doesn't have the ability to put the shovel down and realize the hole they've dug is unescapable
Precisely. They are throwing shit at the wall at this point. Wouldn’t be doing any of this if they weren’t scared. Just beyond pathetic. What they don’t realize is the more they pull this fuckery, the more they are pissing those in the middle off.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Precisely. They are throwing shit at the wall at this point. Wouldn’t be doing any of this if they weren’t scared. Just beyond pathetic. What they don’t realize is the more they pull this fuckery, the more they are pissing those in the middle off.
I don’t think they’re scared. I think they’re in the process of consolidating power.

They stole the election in the middle of the night the way they did because they were scared.

You can’t get caught stealing the election and then ever give up power, especially when in the process of a fascist overthrow and labeling the conservative base domestic terrorists.

There’s a reason why they never called an audit in 2016, because their fraud would be exposed.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t think they’re scared. I think they’re in the process of consolidating power.

They stole the election in the middle of the night the way they did because they were scared.

You can’t get caught stealing the election and then ever give up power, especially when in the process of a fascist overthrow and labeling the conservative base domestic terrorists.

There’s a reason why they never called an audit in 2016, because their fraud would be exposed.
It’s not up to them whether they lose power or not.

The train is coming down the tracks. After committing the worse election crimes in our country’s history they’ve done nothing with the time they’ve bough besides shoot themselves in the foot.

Things are going to be so bad by 24 that we’ll likely see 3 straight Republicans in the WH.

Latest posts

Top Bottom