Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did they have him? Thought they did, or did they…?

denn

Legendary
Founder
Cliffs for those of us who won't give the nyt a click? I'm sure they've got him this time!🤣
The new AG saw what the now old prosecution team had and basically shut them down. Even stopping a grand jury from hearing the evidence. Now the former team of prosecutors are crying that their flimsy "evidence" was not taken to the courts. Meanwhile one of the prosecutors (the lead one) came out of retirement just for this case. He clearly made this personal and is now upset because of his failed attempt to take down a former president both during his time as president and after. The witch hunt seems real with all the NYC cases and the new AG, who is still running an investigation into Trumps NY businesses, will most likely just try to steal the old prosecutions thunder and try to make a name for himself instead. JMO on the last part of course.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
tumblr_mlae39II7s1qa5ui1o4_250.gifv

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The new AG saw what the now old prosecution team had and basically shut them down. Even stopping a grand jury from hearing the evidence. Now the former team of prosecutors are crying that their flimsy "evidence" was not taken to the courts. Meanwhile one of the prosecutors (the lead one) came out of retirement just for this case. He clearly made this personal and is now upset because of his failed attempt to take down a former president both during his time as president and after. The witch hunt seems real with all the NYC cases and the new AG, who is still running an investigation into Trumps NY businesses, will most likely just try to steal the old prosecutions thunder and try to make a name for himself instead. JMO on the last part of course.

Thanks. Just laughable that there is ANY dirt on Trump at this point. If he jaywalked in 1992, they would have found out and prosecuted him by now...but they know this. It's all about the narrative and punishing Trump & his supporters.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Thanks. Just laughable that there is ANY dirt on Trump at this point. If he jaywalked in 1992, they would have found out and prosecuted him by now...but they know this. It's all about the narrative and punishing Trump & his supporters.
Yup. If they had something serious, it would definitely have been discovered and used against him to the highest degree. They used nothing to run him through impeachment process twice. Imagine if they actually had something, what they would try to do to the man?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yup. If they had something serious, it would definitely have been discovered and used against him to the highest degree. They used nothing to run him through impeachment process twice. Imagine if they actually had something, what they would try to do to the man?

Watching them do exactly what you describe, & hearing Tim Pool's point of view changed my mind on the death penalty. I definitely think some people deserve to die, but I can't trust our government with that kind of power. Our government needs reigning in biggly. In so many ways they need to be stripped of their powers.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Watching them do exactly what you describe, & hearing Tim Pool's point of view changed my mind on the death penalty. I definitely think some people deserve to die, but I can't trust our government with that kind of power. Our government needs reigning in biggly. In so many ways they need to be stripped of their powers.

Need to start by slimming he budget of the deep state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom