Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did President Asterisks* threaten U.S. citizens with nuclear weapons and F 15s?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
5f6a2888-fc46-455e-834b-dc63786ee3a8.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder
President* Biden.

quote:

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.”

"If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

mrt

Elite
I think if it ever came to armed conflict every military base in the USA and abroad would be watched closely for any movement air or ground or what ever, then relayed to people all points in the USA. Laser guided weapons can hit targets 25 miles away and possibly more. So there is a way to defeat a rogue military intent on bodily harm to citizens. I can't think of a faster way to win a civil war but to have a military that is forbidden in the US constitution to use equipment or weapons against a US citizen. I can envision photos of Mussolini and his whore hanging by their feet upside down without a face. That is what would happen to any General or Admiral that felt froggy enough to kill citizens while the rest of the world is busy plotting and planning on killing as many of us as possible. As a prior serviceman I would strongly suggest to all service members to choose your side cautiously. You defend the US constitution, not the trash we see today in the government house.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I think if it ever came to armed conflict every military base in the USA and abroad would be watched closely for any movement air or ground or what ever, then relayed to people all points in the USA. Laser guided weapons can hit targets 25 miles away and possibly more. So there is a way to defeat a rogue military intent on bodily harm to citizens. I can't think of a faster way to win a civil war but to have a military that is forbidden in the US constitution to use equipment or weapons against a US citizen. I can envision photos of Mussolini and his whore hanging by their feet upside down without a face. That is what would happen to any General or Admiral that felt froggy enough to kill citizens while the rest of the world is busy plotting and planning on killing as many of us as possible. As a prior serviceman I would strongly suggest to all service members to choose your side cautiously. You defend the US constitution, not the trash we see today in the government house.
Well said...especially the last sentence.

Juro

Elite
No military would ever support a President who threatened US citizens with air to ground combat as well as nukes.

If Trump said anything like, ‘no need for 2nd amendment because we have no nukes’, the media would cover it for weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom