Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did any of your HS classmates make it to the pros?

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
I went to HS with 3 currently playing in either the MLB, NBA or NHL.

usa_today_14640293.0.jpg
5ff7baffcf899.image.jpg
Colin-Blackwell-Rangers-scaled.jpg

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Kenny Gant of Dallas Cowboy and Tampa Bay Bucs fame. I went to school with him from elementary on up. I’m not talking about we just went to the same school (I could mention Ray Lewis if that was the case) I’m talking an actual friend. He might not be really famous in the big picture, but he made his mark. Google it. He was a very cool low key dude and a great athlete in his day.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They were a few years ahead of me, but 2 notables that I recall off the top of my head.

LB Anthony Simmons
551729.jpeg

RB Stephen Davis
2734648.jpg

Watching Davis run track at Spartan High was as impressive as watching him on the football field. He set the SC high school record in the 100 meters, 10.4...at 6-0 215lbs!!!

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
Kenny Gant of Dallas Cowboy and Tampa Bay Bucs fame. I went to school with him from elementary on up. I’m not talking about we just went to the same school (I could mention Ray Lewis if that was the case) I’m talking an actual friend. He might not be really famous in the big picture, but he made his mark. DuckDuckGo it. He was a very cool low key dude and a great athlete in his day.
FIFY

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Not a class mate, but a dear friend - John Hannah. He was nicknamed "Hog" because he dug in an could not be moved. Plus he had arms as long as a gorillas. He played left guard for the New England Patriots as number 13 in the National Football League for 12 years. In 1999 the Sporting News ranked him as the second greatest offensive lineman in NFL history after Anthony Muñoz. John knew how to flatten defensive players, not just knock them down - but knock them out.

iu-3.jpeg

Last edited:

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Kid I played little league with made it. He sucked when we played together. Think he was suspended 6 times for Roids. Doesn’t matter made like 60 million.

316what

Poster
Founder
Tony Moss….drafted by Chicago Bears and played special teams for a couple years.

Albert Bell of Cleveland Indians fame.

Good friend from high school’s son plays for Washington Redskins…Trey Quinn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom