Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Derek Chauvin Trial Poll

Derek Chauvin is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juro

Elite
If this was a ‘country watching’ trial, I say not guilty easily. Prosecution only showed that Chauvin used excessive force, but did not prove that excessive force killed Floyd.

But I think mob pressure will force guilty.

MayneTiger

Poster
Founder
I’ve been arguing about this case today with a liberal, Muslim immigrant who works in our warehouse. He has no doubt that Chauvin killed GF. He hasn’t watched the trial, and knows nothing of the evidence. I start presenting him with the evidence of why I believe Chauvin to be “ not guilty” and like the MSM brainwashed idiot he is, he simply can’t accept any other outcome other than he killed GF.
Although I don’t think this person is your run of the mill liberal (more like he believes what his Imam tells him to believe), the mind of the modern liberal is a train wreck to behold.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Somehow 69.6% of FSF, at the time of writing, thinks Derek Chauvin is innocent; however, the jury finds him guilty on all charges.

Interesting...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Somehow 69.6% of FSF, at the time of writing, thinks Derek Chauvin is innocent; however, the jury finds him guilty on all charges.

Interesting...
Throw out the dont cares and that percentage is higher. But this board is packed full of racists so what do you expect

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
You forgot manslaughter. I predict that will be the verdict. It will give both sides something to appreciate.
Sorry, left that one out. The current poll did keep us from muddying the waters and gave us a clear understanding of the FSF's take on the trial.

Last edited:
Top Bottom