Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dems Want Facebook’s Censorship Power

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
They really do think we are stupid. How much more coordinated can this be?
Yes, they really think we are that stupid. And that is the biggest mistake they can ever make. Thank god for vapid intellects who believe they have the upper hand when it comes to taking control. We'll let them piss on our shoes a little longer then we'll start breaking noses.

Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
They want to censor over 50 percent of their audience. I hope they do honestly. I'm not sure I could think of a better plan to drive people off their platform

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They really do think we are stupid. How much more coordinated can this be?

They know we are stupid. They will likely get away with it too, because they always do...with corporate & other social media platforms backing them up, most people will only know what they are told.

mrt

Elite
Near as I can tell it is only a small handful of tyrants pulling the strings and they have built a large propaganda arm which they can conveniently deny association. Destroy the propaganda arm and they will slowly all go back to stealing the welfare cheese. Stop any attempt by them to use tax dollars to increase the damage they have already done. The answer is not in conversation but citizens arrest using huge numbers of organized Patriots under the US Flag. Do it properly and follow the money that all of them have socked away offshore and hidden thru out their entire family. Never in the history of the US has there been such criminal activity by these scumbags who put razor wire around our government buildings that we own. I am shocked they haven't been rounded up already. All of them go with armed guards everywhere they go, the actions of simple minded criminals. A huge banner of Benito and his whore hanging by their ankles should be displayed at every public gathering they attend. One day soon they will make a mistake and openly fire upon innocent citizens. If they attempt to arrest citizens it is time to act. One big public hanging and you will see the cowards boarding their private jets and yachts heading to some country that has been paying them. I had wonderful news yesterday, my blood pressure was 124, hopefully I can witness the retaking of America before I check out. I hate these thieves and sick morons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom