Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Democratic Underground

Fansong1977

Poster
I lasted two posts.

Posting privileges for the account OB77 have been revoked. See Democratic Underground's Terms of Service for more information.

This decision can be appealed by contacting the Administrators, who may reverse the decision if they are provided with a compelling reason to do so. If the Administrators do not respond to the appeal within seven days, the appeal has been denied.

One thread was about Flynn and them saying everyone agrees that he should be in prison. I replied that not everyone feels that way and he should be given a medal.
I forgot the other one. Fuck them.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I lasted two posts.

Posting privileges for the account OB77 have been revoked. See Democratic Underground's Terms of Service for more information.

This decision can be appealed by contacting the Administrators, who may reverse the decision if they are provided with a compelling reason to do so. If the Administrators do not respond to the appeal within seven days, the appeal has been denied.
Lol. What was the post?

We should actually invite them over here for a true discussion.

Top Bottom