Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daylight Saving Time: For It or Against It?

Wait What

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So am I the only one that likes the winter time? I like that my nights seem a lot longer after I get home. During DST it just feels like I have less time to relax at night when it gets dark at 8:30

much prefer the summer daylight hours. When it gets dark early it just makes me want to go to sleep earlier.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This gets brought up every year and every year it dies without ceremony.. with that said we need to keep DST permanently so it doesn't get dark at 4pm in the winter. Alot more production gets done

Feel like it’s gaining some steam over the years. Change comes slow, see marijuana.

kind of reminds me of the “getting rid of the penny” talk that comes around every so often

denn

Legendary
Founder
So am I the only one that likes the winter time? I like that my nights seem a lot longer after I get home. During DST it just feels like I have less time to relax at night when it gets dark at 8:30
I am right there with you.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
DST makes the evenings longer. Lots of people get them mixed up.
DST is what we are in now. It gets dark later in the evening. When we are not on DST it gets darker earlier (close to 5pm at the start).

If this bill passes, we will have 2 more time changes - fall of 2022 and spring of 2023.

Latest posts

Top Bottom