Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dana White........................Not Good (link)....

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I respectfully disagree on this. Are there some of those yes, but that’s his wife and she slapped, but if you watch the video closely you see he grabs her hand squeezing and twisting it.
Not saying I think he was in the right, just saying you don't slap a trained fighter and not expect them to react.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I agree he shouldn't have smacked her but there's definitely a time and a place when some women need to get a f****** shot to the nose

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'll call a buddy in Tampa who is friends w Dana later today. I'll dig around it but I don't know if my buddy will give up much. I've know this dude since 5th grade. We all grew up the same. Shut the fuck up and don't say shit unless your in the middle of a lake w a motor running. So I can't promise anything

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He shouldn't have done it, but can we please acknowledge that he lightly slapped her? I've seen videos of that dude training. He was obviously trying not to hurt her. Still a doucebag move but lets not act like he knocked her out.

Dana is pretty even keeled dude. Wonder what she said. Hello? Baby dick? Yeah I fucked him too?
I like to think I'm even-keeled, and that I'd never hit a woman even if she hit me first. But I will say that my wife once snuck up behind me and put a bag of frozen peas up my shirt and I almost punched her in the mouth before I caught myself and realized what I was doing. Might just be the knee-jerk reaction of getting slapped, not keeping a cool head.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I like to think I'm even-keeled, and that I'd never hit a woman even if she hit me first. But I will say that my wife once snuck up behind me and put a bag of frozen peas up my shirt and I almost punched her in the mouth before I caught myself and realized what I was doing. Might just be the knee-jerk reaction of getting slapped, not keeping a cool head.
I've never heard of female either but that doesn't mean some don't deserve it if they get clocked. And it wasn't like he beat her ass she was hitting him and he can just kind of slap back is what it looks like in the video

Latest posts

Top Bottom