Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Damn I love Elon Musk!!!

I think you would be surprised at the low average IQ of senior US officials.
We already were. You're suffering from GOP syndrome....you never fact check anything

Elon routinely lies....like almost daily. He wanted to pull it because he saddled up to Putin and a Ukranian rep told him to fuck off so he decided to be a little bitch

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We already were. You're suffering from GOP syndrome....you never fact check anything

Elon routinely lies....like almost daily. He wanted to pull it because he saddled up to Putin and a Ukranian rep told him to fuck off so he decided to be a little bitch
Typical lib. Can’t stand free speech and people who tell the truth.

Free Speech is pretty self explanatory. You can say whatever the fuck you want. If you don't know what that is then you are probably a lib.
It is if you're a child. Free Speech has a definition as outlined in the Constitution. It ONLY relates to the State, whether that be any office of the government (local, county, state, federal), using the power of the state to punish you for your speech. It DOES NOT relate to any private organization or company doing anything they want to your speech.

Simply put - you don't have free speech when it comes to online platforms, private companies, your buddy down the hall, etc. You ONLY have free speech when it relates to the state punishing you for your speech. You know, like how my post was removed from The Free Speech Forum my first day because they said I was too mean. What a joke.

NOW, to your comment on being a lib and not knowing what free speech is, you've shown a child like understanding that is flatly incorrect. Secondly, the only political party using the power of the state to suppress speech is yours...the GOP. The GOP has gone after Disney, using the power of the state, to punish them for their opinions. They've also gone after MLB after MLB voiced their displeasure with GOP policies. Throughout the country, the GOP has made free speech by teachers punishable by law. You literally outlaws words in certain states, like Rick Scott banning the words "climate change."

The more you post, the more you show you don't even understand the very basics. How pathetic.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
It is if you're a child. Free Speech has a definition as outlined in the Constitution. It ONLY relates to the State, whether that be any office of the government (local, county, state, federal), using the power of the state to punish you for your speech. It DOES NOT relate to any private organization or company doing anything they want to your speech.

Simply put - you don't have free speech when it comes to online platforms, private companies, your buddy down the hall, etc. You ONLY have free speech when it relates to the state punishing you for your speech. You know, like how my post was removed from The Free Speech Forum my first day because they said I was too mean. What a joke.

NOW, to your comment on being a lib and not knowing what free speech is, you've shown a child like understanding that is flatly incorrect. Secondly, the only political party using the power of the state to suppress speech is yours...the GOP. The GOP has gone after Disney, using the power of the state, to punish them for their opinions. They've also gone after MLB after MLB voiced their displeasure with GOP policies. Throughout the country, the GOP has made free speech by teachers punishable by law. You literally outlaws words in certain states, like Rick Scott banning the words "climate change."

The more you post, the more you show you don't even understand the very basics. How pathetic.
This is an absolutely ignorant post

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
respectfully It should be these three.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom