Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Damn - former Bammer Henry Ruggs to be charged with DUI resulting in death

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don;t drive drunk at 330 AM.

I believe driving drunk and killing someone should be 1st degree murder. They drove their car to the watering hole, their intent was to drink and knew they were going to have to drive home after getting tanked up.

TJHall1

Legendary
He rear ended her and she was dead when the fireman got there. He musta been hauling ass, or she burned to death.

tickdickler

Poster
Don;t drive drunk at 330 AM.

I believe driving drunk and killing someone should be 1st degree murder. They drove their car to the watering hole, their intent was to drink and knew they were going to have to drive home after getting tanked up.
So it’s ok to drive drunk before 330am?

Honestly, I’m not shocked. Ruggs has some serious demons. Absolutely tragic.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Read elsewhere that he was going over 150 mph with a BAC over twice the limit. At that speed he should have died too.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Read elsewhere that he was going over 150 mph with a BAC over twice the limit. At that speed he should have died too.
Well he was one of the fastest players in the league

(not trying to make light of an awful situation, just being a smartass)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He'll be lucky to get out of prison in his 30's. So stupid...
I see it all the time around my town. Usually kids, but, I've been passed in 40 mph zones like I'm not moving. Red lights and stop signs mean nothing to them. The city is replacing the road leading to my home. It's one way to the north with only one lane open and many DO NOT ENTER signs. Twice this weekend I was going north and cars came over the hill at me. Both times driven by Suzie Q's.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bama coming after UT I see........

(No one should be surprised by this.....why would you NOT expect a cheetah to go fast. Shit if he was going 156 mph that's actually slower than that little fella runs. 🤷‍♂️ )

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
156mph, 0.16 BAC

Unfortunately, often the drunk offender walks away because their body is rubber and doesn't fight the impact.
Pretty sure her car burned (which I would assume would be from him hitting her rear end gas tank....not sure how Alcohol has anything to do with his car catching fire and burning.)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Pretty sure her car burned (which I would assume would be from him hitting her rear end gas tank....not sure how Alcohol has anything to do with his car catching fire and burning.)
Maybe he had Dragon breath from the alcohol and that set it afire.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Maybe if he wasn't fucked up, he doesn't rear end her thus resulting in flames.

My point was him being drunk perhaps made him less rigid on impact, and therefore being able to live through the crash......nothing to do with the victim

Fansong63

Poster
Former Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III was speeding at 156 mph with twice the legal limit of alcohol in his system before he slammed into another car, killing that driver, officials said Wednesday.

Ruggs was in a wheelchair and wearing a neck brace during his first appearance in Las Vegas Justice Court, where a judge set the player's bail at $150,000.

Indianapolis Colts v Las Vegas Raiders

Wide receiver Henry Ruggs III #11 of the Las Vegas Raiders warms up before a game against the Indianapolis Colts on Dec. 13, 2020 in Las Vegas.Chris Unger / Getty Images file
Clark County prosecutors had asked for $1 million bail for Ruggs, who was booked into custody Tuesday night on suspicion of DUI resulting in substantial bodily harm or death and reckless driving, officials said.

He could still face other, more serious charges stemming from Tuesday's fatal crash when Ruggs was behind the wheel of a Corvette that slammed into the back of a Toyota Rav4 at 3:39 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, police said.

Chief Deputy District Attorney Eric Bauman said he was particularly troubled by the crash because pro football players can get free rides home through their union in a program aimed at curtailing impaired driving.

"Based on defendant's reckless, wild and out-of-control course of conduct ... the defendant has established that he's danger to our community," Bauman told the judge.

Las Vegas Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs III facing felony DUI charge following fatal crash

NOV. 3, 202101:36

Due to the high-speed impact to the Toyota's fuel tank, the car caught fire and 23-year-old Las Vegas resident Tina Tintor and her dog were killed, near South Rainbow Boulevard and South Spring Valley Parkway, officials said.

Ruggs was clocked 156 mph 2.5 seconds before impact and was traveling at 127 mph at impact, according to prosecutors, citing data from the Corvette's air bags.

Ruggs also had a firearm in the car, and Bauman said possession of a weapon while intoxicated could lead to another serious charge.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This story just makes me so sad for everyone.
Wish we could drag the fucker behind a car for a couple dozen miles then run him over with a car.

Fucking awful. I hate feeling like I want an eye for an eye but I really really do.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don't think I would want to spend 47 years in Ely, Nevada at the state prison. Some people say it's the coldest place at night in the continental US. Temps below freezing from Sept to June. Some below zero. The days are hot too.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Don't think I would want to spend 47 years in Ely, Nevada at the state prison. Some people say it's the coldest place at night in the continental US. Temps below freezing from Sept to June. Some below zero. The days are hot too.
I know many want to see Ruggs to die, but damn he is gonna wish he was dead after going from the top of the mountain as a star NFL WR to prison for years

TJHall1

Legendary
W
Who are "some people?"

You should let them know they're retarded.

Top Bottom