Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Damn…

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Alabama Man is clearly overcompensating due to his anger about all the media coverage that Florida Man gets.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Watch it......you Texas Faggits are in yore probationary (or masterbation) period.

We real SEC love to talk shit to our inbred cousins. You SWAC fags can circle jerk each other.

See?

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
I need to re-evaluate my life.

I laughed, then thought…. Damn I get it.
Better then lighting them up with a pistol then and finishing them with a .223, but that’s not trashy though.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Busch LIght is closer to Bud light than people want to admit. Nattie light on the other hand is just a little alcohol and sugar away from being water.

mrt

Elite
Real Beer !! 50 years ago Photo taken Houston at the Farmers Daughter. There was one club out in Humble Tx about 30 miles north of Houston and I swear you had to walk thru tall weeds to get to the front door. It was a nice club inside but you had cockle Burrs and all kinds of crap on your clothes from the walk. There were much better clubs all over the Houston Area and I spent a hell of a lot of money opening and closing several favorites. All have closed now of course, half a century is a bit long for any business to stay open.

50 Years ago.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom