Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daily Update has been assassinated!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I just got off the phone with women we're gonna plug there onlyfans along with me asking them questions about the ups and Downs of the industry and the most creepiest thing that's happened to them while on the job plus much much more
You realize that these lovely's need to be in person with you.

Not, "Hey, this one stripper I talked to told me to tell you gize..."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@Croot_Overlord what you think I think it'd be huge to for the TFSF . "Fridays Dirty Dancer"
Were gonna need at least a pilot.....to "confirm" what we are getting into here. BUT YORE DEF. ON TO SOMETHING HERE. This appears (at face value) to be an uncashed winning LOTO Ticket.

Send me the video if need be to "verify/conifrm"

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Were gonna need at least a pilot.....to "confirm" what we are getting into here. BUT YORE DEF. ON TO SOMETHING HERE. This appears (at face value) to be an uncashed winning LOTO Ticket.

I promise you fellows this is gonna happen. Im gonna get with @Croot_Overlord and get this set up for Friday's

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Once I get confirmation I'll be posting a picture of our 1st guest!
tenor.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary

I've talked to most of these girls already about what happens up there. It's disturbing but nothing way outta line

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I've talked to most of these girls already about what happens up there. It's disturbing but nothing way outta line
Umm....Well....I mean......could we maybe get some outta line stories. (If were being honest here, that's really all I'm interested in.)

Top Bottom