Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, they are about to slap a warning on the J&J vaccine that it may cause a neuro condition....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
CNN calls it looking into complication with "nerve condition."

MFER!!!!! You don't ever want a neurological disease. Any of them!!!

Daggum, my wife was right again in being so against these vaccines. Damnit!!!!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Shingles vaccination advertised on TV has a specific disclaimer about Guillian-Barre. If they mention GB you know it's not something you want jabbed in your arms. I know 2 people who got GB and are still having problems 4-5 years afterwards. I'd rather have shingles which I know takes about 1 month to get over.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The Shingles vaccination advertised on TV has a specific disclaimer about Guillian-Barre. If they mention GB you know it's not something you want jabbed in your arms. I know 2 people who got GB and are still having problems 4-5 years afterwards. I'd rather have shingles which I know takes about 1 month to get over.

Yes, and what if they connect it with something scarier neurologically in 5 years. Dont' fuck around with your neurons.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
FUCK! Good thing we built all those ventilators!
Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rapid-onset muscle weakness caused by the immune system damaging the peripheral nervous system.[2] Typically, both sides of the body are involved, and the initial symptoms are changes in sensation or pain often in the back along with muscle weakness, beginning in the feet and hands, often spreading to the arms and upper body.[2] The symptoms may develop over hours to a few weeks.[2] During the acute phase, the disorder can be life-threatening, with about 15% of people developing weakness of the breathing muscles and, therefore, requiring mechanical ventilation.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yes, and what if they connect it with something scarier neurologically in 5 years. Dont' fuck around with your neurons.
I mentioned that to my MD on my last physical. She hadn't heard of GB being a consequence of the Shingles shot.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I've had shingles. I've had worse hangovers so I won't even think about a jab.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I am afraid this is just the beginning. I pray I am wrong as we all have some skin in this game. Even if you didn't take the jab we all know someone who did. Absolute insanity and they hadn't even gotten to the mRNA ones. Those are the ones Dr. Fraud and Psuedo-philanthropist Gates are pushing for their deep state masters. Crazy times. SKOL!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I've had shingles. I've had worse hangovers so I won't even think about a jab.
My case affected one of my eyes. Lost the vision temporarily for about 1 week---like looking through waxed paper. The painful part was the nerves firing every minute or so for several days especially in my eye and ear. Made me grit my teeth when it happened.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I am afraid this is just the beginning. I pray I am wrong as we all have some skin in this game. Even if you didn't take the jab we all know someone who did. Absolute insanity and they hadn't even gotten to the mRNA ones. Those are the ones Dr. Fraud and Psuedo-philanthropist Gates are pushing for their deep state masters. Crazy times. SKOL!
I had a bad reaction to the second shot.. heart palpitations, high fever..
I’ll be damn I’m out drinking and pick up some virus 🦠.. I don’t think it was CCP virus, but when I went to get a test, almost impossible and wasn’t feeling like getting out. The reason is my symptoms were exactly like the second shot. I’m guessing my response to anything now has been reprogrammed and will have the same reaction.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’ll be damn I’m out drinking and pick up some virus 🦠.. I don’t think it was CCP virus, but when I went to get a test, almost impossible and wasn’t feeling like getting out. The reason is my symptoms were exactly like the second shot. I’m guessing my response to anything now has been reprogrammed and will have the same reaction.
Stay well brother. SKOL!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’ve had this one a few times and I haven’t had any issues. I do get the heart palpitations but I think that’s from the moderna and Pfizer shots I got

mrt

Elite
No person with a heart condition should ever take a vaccine that has not had a long trial. There is a reason it takes a very long time to have one that is safe. Just look at all the inoculations we veterans had while we served, I never saw anyone sick or die, altho there were a few due to the sheer numbers of shots given. I draw the line at taking a shot due if it was the only way I could get paid. ;0) I had surgery in May and I never had the shot because I already have enough problems and didn't need another. I do not feel well most of the time and have some severe disc damage in my neck and lower spine causing me a lot of grief. I tried taking steroids one time and they almost killed me, I felt like I was on fire and all I could do was try and rest in bed and stay comfortable until it wore off. Soon as I was back on my feet I tossed that bottle of steroids into the garbage. I have taken injections since then and had no trouble with those. I just don't see any point taking any shots because I stay indoors and am old and don't hang out in any crowed areas. I believe it is a good thing if it does help someone stay safe and it should be left up to every individuals own personal concerns about their health.

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
Pretty sure this is just a big ploy to scare people away from the JJ vaccine. I’m not super thrilled about using the world population as lab rats to begin with, but if you do decide to be a lab-rat, (I’m in this camp) I think you should at least choose the shot that was formulated off of well known existing vaccine tech, and not the MRNA that we truly have no idea about.

Cards1968

Founder
Pretty sure this is just a big ploy to scare people away from the JJ vaccine. I’m not super thrilled about using the world population as lab rats to begin with, but if you do decide to be a lab-rat, (I’m in this camp) I think you should at least choose the shot that was formulated off of well known existing vaccine tech, and not the MRNA that we truly have no idea about.
I got J&J, am in their 'high risk' group (male, over 50), and other than the vaccine's normal stimulation of my immune system no issues in the 3 month since. As a veteran and more apropos a deployed war veteran I was already a 'lab rat' by definition, so I had zero qualms getting it. Didn't seek J&J out per se, that what was being offered at the vaccine center at that time. I was excited that's what we got actually at the time. I understand the anti-vax stance of wait and see, but as this has worn on I've come around on the virus. It's most definitely real and is extremely dangerous to certain populations.

Out of over 10mm doses of J&J administered, about 100 cases of this side effect has been reported. That's a low number and close to the number of cases that would happen naturally in a similar sized control group.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
For all we know, the first shot may be the precursor to convince people there is nothing to the shot and then the 2nd comes along with all problematic experimental stuff included which people have significant reactions to.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I dont understand what youre saying. The 2nd shot F'ed you up?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I got J&J, am in their 'high risk' group (male, over 50), and other than the vaccine's normal stimulation of my immune system no issues in the 3 month since. As a veteran and more apropos a deployed war veteran I was already a 'lab rat' by definition, so I had zero qualms getting it. Didn't seek J&J out per se, that what was being offered at the vaccine center at that time. I was excited that's what we got actually at the time. I understand the anti-vax stance of wait and see, but as this has worn on I've come around on the virus. It's most definitely real and is extremely dangerous to certain populations.

Out of over 10mm doses of J&J administered, about 100 cases of this side effect has been reported. That's a low number and close to the number of cases that would happen naturally in a similar sized control group.

Yes, but veterans do have higher rates than the general population of some very bad stuff. Some say it could be all of the vaccines.

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
THIS ^^^^^

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC….we have already discussed this guys.

J&J is the ONLY “normal” vaccine.

They want everyone to get stuck with the ones the mutate your mRNA.

Hell I made a post about the wife getting the J&J where I literally warned everyone of this in Feb. and honestly I have know this for about a year now…..

PS: I believe we even discussed the “boosters”…..conspiracy no more NOW! 🤣

Cards1968

Founder
Yes, but veterans do have higher rates than the general population of some very bad stuff. Some say it could be all of the vaccines.
My whole family still thinks I have Gulf War Syndrome despite not having any of the speculated side effects from that nerve agent preventative treatment regimen.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
That’s the bad news. This is a possibility with every vaccine.

The good news: it’s being blown way out of proportion and highlighting how much water is being carried for the MRNA vaccine

its not extremely dangerous to any population unless you are like 85 years old. People should just say “hey I was scared, so I got the vaccine”. There is no shame in admitting fear and it being the driver of your decision.

Cards1968

Founder
its not extremely dangerous to any population unless you are like 85 years old. People should just say “hey I was scared, so I got the vaccine”. There is no shame in admitting fear and it being the driver of your decision.
Kobe-Bryant-Regrets-Looking-Up.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I got the Pfizer... Day after second dose, I woke up with Tinnitus. Been ringing in my ears for 2 months. Fucking bullshit is what it is. Unless you are co morbid, don't do it.
That sucks brother. Praying that shit subsides for you soon. SKOL!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
JFC….we have already discussed this guys.

J&J is the ONLY “normal” vaccine.

They want everyone to get stuck with the ones the mutate your mRNA.

Hell I made a post about the wife getting the J&J where I literally warned everyone of this in Feb. and honestly I have know this for about a year now…..

PS: I believe we even discussed the “boosters”…..conspiracy no more NOW! 🤣
But JJ isn’t a normal vaccine. It’s a viral vector vaccine that uses another virus (not covid) that is modified to make your immune system respond to the spike protein as opposed to responding to the virus.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
But JJ isn’t a normal vaccine. It’s a viral vector vaccine that uses another virus (not covid) that is modified to make your immune system respond to the spike protein as opposed to responding to the virus.
"Normal" as in, has been medically done/used before (pre-China Virus).

Mutating of mRNA has NEVER been tried or tested.........until now. Unfortunately, we are the lab rats.

Top Bottom