Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dabo to the jags

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That was my initial thought when i heard Urban was fired. My second thought is would tje Jaguars owner (khan?) go the college coaching route again so soon after this failure? I don't think so. But then again, he is paying lawrence a lot of money and lawrence loves dabo so you never know

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
That was my initial thought when i heard Urban was fired. My second thought is would tje Jaguars owner (khan?) go the college coaching route again so soon after this failure? I don't think so. But then again, he is paying lawrence a lot of money and lawrence loves dabo so you never know
The coach was a failure not the experiment.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The coach was a failure not the experiment.

If thats the case then a case can be made for giving Dabo a shot.

Dabo has every bit the organizational skills and multiple times the personality skills of Meyer. Hire a couple of top notch coordinators and it could be a good experiment

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Dabo has every bit the organizational skills and multiple times the personality skills of Meyer. Hire a couple of top notch coordinators and it could be a good experiment
That's what I'm hearing they are coming after him hard. Dabo would be a perfect fit. 🥰

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Dabo does seem to have a great personality, but let's be honest...the turkey sandwich I had for lunch had more personality than Urban.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit.....Jacksonville can fuck anything up.

They really are going to hire a Rah-Rah coach with NO X and O or coaching abilities. :ROFLMAO:

And to think.....I thought the Falcons were a shit show. Sucks to Suck Florida Losers!!

To be fair I don't really think Dabo is going to Jacksonville. I think @TopHook is trying to get Gods Tigers fanbase stirred up :)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Holy shit.....Jacksonville can fuck anything up.

They really are going to hire a Rah-Rah coach with NO X and O or coaching abilities. :ROFLMAO:

And to think.....I thought the Falcons were a shit show. Sucks to Suck Florida Losers!!
This.

They got rid of the guy who essentially developed the modern offense for football and already improved the team over 100% ,statistically, because he was showing up his kicker on kicking abilities.

Worst organization in football hands down.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
It's actually going to be Nick Saban with Kirby Smart as DC and Shane Beamer as OC. Jacksonville thinks that Saban's 2nd stint in the NFL will actually work.

Dabo is going to the Patriots, or Manchester United. He has a tough decision to make.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's actually going to be Nick Saban with Kirby Smart as DC and Shane Beamer as OC. Jacksonville thinks that Saban's 2nd stint in the NFL will actually work.

Dabo is going to the Patriots, or Manchester United. He has a tough decision to make.
200 (1).gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Funny thing is.....if Miami's owner wasn't a TARD. We NEVER would have had to deal with this Saban at Bama BULLSHIT. Literally Little Nicky is on record stating if the owner would have signed off on signing Brees after the shoulder surgery......well the Football world we know, would BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Poor little fella has instead had to live in that cesspool of Tuscalooser for all these years. I say the lords punishment to him should be forcing him to spend an eternity in that shit hole.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Na fur reals bro no lie. I have my sources . Can't expound more than that tho..

I laffed. I love these threads. To be real though... Dabo can't handle discussing NIL and the Portal without getting irritated. He's gonna go coach pros that are grown ass men, already with millions, etc? That won't be afraid to tell him to fuck off if he says something they don't like? Yeah, don't see it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I laffed. I love these threads. To be real though... Dabo can't handle discussing NIL and the Portal without getting irritated. He's gonna go coach pros that are grown ass men, already with millions, etc? That won't be afraid to tell him to fuck off if he says something they don't like? Yeah, don't see it.

I tend to agree, but I also never thought a nobody wide reciever coach promoted straight to HC at a bigtime program would regularly make the playoffs and win multiple national titles...but here we are. Who knows, maybe he shocks the world in the nfl. I sure hope he goes and gives it a shot.😁

BurntJ

Founder
Sir....you are NOW the TOP Clemson poster anywhere......No pressure! Also Keep up the honesty, its very respectable but I'm not crazy enough to think yore Natives will follow suit.

Either way I applaud you for the honest assessment.......NOW DUCK!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
When the jags open the purse Dabo will bring the boys back to town and run it again.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I mean it is a win/win for Dabo he gets to make a swift exit before the program gets shitty again. If it doesn't work out Texas will throw the bank at him in 2 years when they fire Sark.

Funny thing is.....if Miami's owner wasn't a TARD. We NEVER would have had to deal with this Saban at Bama BULLSHIT. Literally Little Nicky is on record stating if the owner would have signed off on signing Brees after the shoulder surgery......well the Football world we know, would BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Poor little fella has instead had to live in that cesspool of Tuscalooser for all these years. I say the lords punishment to him should be forcing him to spend an eternity in that shit hole.
The only thing not different would be UGa still having ZERO Natty’s 1980

BurntJ

Founder
The only thing not different would be UGa still having ZERO Natty’s 1980
And all the women and children of the state of Alabama wouldn’t have been beaten too……

Maybe….either way….if you take off the Tiiide Rollin Glasses: it would have been interesting to watch Bill B vs Nick S. Both how the build/manage rosters as well as build championship programs to compete long term. This is much more fascinating to watch IMHO IYAM..:.than what say Urban does which is a quick fix and then complete destruction later. But what Nick and Bill do….(and hopefully Kirby (if we don’t fire him 1st for his QB management or downsy coaching calls in game) can replicate) really crazy.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Sir....you are NOW the TOP Clemson poster anywhere......No pressure! Also Keep up the honesty, its very respectable but I'm not crazy enough to think yore Natives will follow suit.

Either way I applaud you for the honest assessment.......NOW DUCK!

Haven't logged on in quite a while. I call it like I see it. I also am not a sunshine pumper. Graduated from Clemson and try to make every home game. Appreciate it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Haven't logged on in quite a while. I call it like I see it. I also am not a sunshine pumper. Graduated from Clemson and try to make every home game. Appreciate it.

Clemson fan and graduate here. I hear what you ares saying about Dabo. He could be a total failure in the NFL. BUT, he has a unique ability to get people to follow him. There is a possibility that he could succeed. I envision a Pete Carrol type situation?

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Clemson fan and graduate here. I hear what you ares saying about Dabo. He could be a total failure in the NFL. BUT, he has a unique ability to get people to follow him. There is a possibility that he could succeed. I envision a Pete Carrol type situation?

Possibly. I just don't see him handling the NFL players well. He's not an early adopter. The stuff that players like Deebo and Kyler are pulling scrubbing their social media, etc would grind his gears something fierce.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Possibly. I just don't see him handling the NFL players well. He's not an early adopter. The stuff that players like Deebo and Kyler are pulling scrubbing their social media, etc would grind his gears something fierce.
To be clear im not disagreeing with you. I think i just want to see him give it a shot. People said the same stuff about him becoming a head coach. Say what anyone wants but he went head to head with the best (Alabama) and won. He loves to prove people wrong.

To your point about NIL etc, he may decide there is not that much difference between the college and pros and therefore give it a shot.

Its something i want to see, not sure if he will be successful or not but I won't be betting against him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom