Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CuriousFiend GITT right NOW!!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For the last six months or so, he would donate the entirety of the monthly goal the first day of the month. Incredibly generous and really helped cover the expenses. I would always express my gratitude about it, but he was very humble in response

champsballs

Elite
Founder
For the last six months or so, he would donate the entirety of the monthly goal the first day of the month. Incredibly generous and really helped cover the expenses. I would always express my gratitude about it, but he was very humble in response

What type of weird shit you doing on your private onlyfans acct with @CuriousFiend to get these monthly “donations”

D

Deleted member 2886

😁👍Cheers Croot, you are a straight up GC bro!
*CLIFFS:- Lots of words, brain make hurt, skip to the spoiler for tits.

*Just an opinion piece follows, no immediate relevance.

•Ya'll likely would've seen the odd tv show over the years where someone with very little, perhaps homeless or such, is hooked up with a big cash money wad or similar aye?

•Well, i do that sorta shit but without the cameras, ratings agenda and whatever other behind the scenes fakery goes along with "reality tvs" thin veneer of virtue signalled faggotry.

•Obviously discernment is a crucial aspect of doing this irl, coz of panhandlers, junkies, scammers & etcetera.

•So i ain't simply throwing wads of cash at random cunts without prior—indirect scrutiny.

•For example:- It could be detrimental, extremely harmful, or even fatal, to hand a street slummin dysfunctional addict a grand cash.

•i certainly ain't naïve, ignorant nor gullible despite apparently being uncommonly generous.

•To me, i ain't uncommonly generous, it's just being a good cunt.

😂Fuck if anything, it'd be more accurate to say i see my-self as of average generosity and most others(*relatively) as scroogey mofos.

•Although with that said, i ain't no heavily indebted wage slave, or supporting a family, or struggling to scrape by after paying endless fuckin bills each payday,....but neither am i some showy peacocking twerplet splashing out on fancy expensive holidays or useless/shiney shit to feel validated or get shallow bitches attention.

•Not bragging or dissing, this is just how i roll mother fuckers.

•And,...🤣...believe it or not(*probably posted this once or twice before), i used to live on the street, broke af, starving, hopeless, and all that good shit.

•Anyways this ain't addressed to any particular post, am merely shit faced blazed and sharing subjective insight that may be at least slightly interesting, though preferably the intention is that this perspective may elicit beneficial conceptual abstractions.

•However, as cunts online generally don't give a shit, or 🤣get a bit upset with being expected to read or think too much,...so optional/or bonus titties below😂;

😆Filthy bastards
20220705_053843.gif6556edba83db04845957482ca6d6508d.gif5c2e82c552f00b289188d6cbd2f8641a.gif4c2e1112e1fbecb14e483a4889a7aeeb.gifad46b17763b4033b2e24517da4b0d223.gifdab76c6c1a296bd29c8a2fea32ee6175.gifa80e0490d0c6201eec75d3df322166e6.gifbc0d5406585a249cc9ad8442041868eb.gifed8f72b1bc3da9f3490a2161d6499638.gif4048cec081a7a823630aa3cf15159bf0.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
😁👍Cheers Croot, you are a straight up GC bro!

*CLIFFS:- Lots of words, brain make hurt, skip to the spoiler for tits.

*Just an opinion piece follows, no immediate relevance.

•Ya'll likely would've seen the odd tv show over the years where someone with very little, perhaps homeless or such, is hooked up with a big cash money wad or similar aye?

•Well, i do that sorta shit but without the cameras, ratings agenda and whatever other behind the scenes fakery goes along with "reality tvs" thin veneer of virtue signalled faggotry.

•Obviously discernment is a crucial aspect of doing this irl, coz of panhandlers, junkies, scammers & etcetera.

•So i ain't simply throwing wads of cash at random cunts without prior—indirect scrutiny.

•For example:- It could be detrimental, extremely harmful, or even fatal, to hand a street slummin dysfunctional addict a grand cash.

•i certainly ain't naïve, ignorant nor gullible despite apparently being uncommonly generous.

•To me, i ain't uncommonly generous, it's just being a good cunt.

😂Fuck if anything, it'd be more accurate to say i see my-self as of average generosity and most others(*relatively) as scroogey mofos.

•Although with that said, i ain't no heavily indebted wage slave, or supporting a family, or struggling to scrape by after paying endless fuckin bills each payday,....but neither am i some showy peacocking twerplet splashing out on fancy expensive holidays or useless/shiney shit to feel validated or get shallow bitches attention.

•Not bragging or dissing, this is just how i roll mother fuckers.

•And,...🤣...believe it or not(*probably posted this once or twice before), i used to live on the street, broke af, starving, hopeless, and all that good shit.

•Anyways this ain't addressed to any particular post, am merely shit faced blazed and sharing subjective insight that may be at least slightly interesting, though preferably the intention is that this perspective may elicit beneficial conceptual abstractions.

•However, as cunts online generally don't give a shit, or 🤣get a bit upset with being expected to read or think too much,...so optional/or bonus titties below😂;

😆Filthy bastards
Yes they are

Top Bottom