Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cuomo caught

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
tenor.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The allegations of sexual assault against Judge Kavanaugh are disturbing and deeply concerning. We owe it to the American people to #BelieveSurvivors. I call on the Senate to postpone any vote until these allegations are fully investigated.

— Andrew Cuomo (@andrewcuomo) September 24, 2018

There should be a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment & must send a clear message that this behavior is not tolerated.

— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) May 17, 2013

Sikness23245

Elite
No way he faces the music

Something's fucky with this whole deal. My guess is someone within the Democrat party got nervous about how quickly his popularity rose during the election even though he wasn't running. If you're right, then this is likely just being done to keep him from running in the immediate future (next election or 2). If you're wrong, then he really pissed off the wrong person somehow.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
That's just creepy and weird. I'd punch him in the throat if he tried to kiss me!
Lol He thinks that exonerates him. Plus shes just playing the game. Its all a charade to act like they are going to do something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom