Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crootn Quest #7

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
Sign up for the @BLatta12 Free Speech Forum Master’s event (all you gotta do is sign up here):

Reward: 2 Bounty Bucks

BurntJ

NATIONAL CHAMP/WORLD SERIES CHAMP (DOUBLE CHAMP)
Founder
After day 1, I'm on the podium. Need my generic white guys to kick it up a notch.

Damn man....I’m torn now. I have now put myself into a pretzel here. I’m a if your not 1st your last guy....I’m also a guy that expects to finish dead last (so participation trophy’s are good when you suck...I guess!?!).

maybe I should just merge this and the how do you want to die thread and OFF MYSELF NOW!

🤣😂🤣

BurntJ

NATIONAL CHAMP/WORLD SERIES CHAMP (DOUBLE CHAMP)
Founder
Ughhhhh....ummmm...so.......yeah, i was told there would be prizes.

I would like it NOTED that I have a Gold CUP next to my name.

816877e0-5352-4d39-a33a-9da690ecffc0_text.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Patron
I think I’m messing up. I don’t receive notifications on the bounty bucks thing. I know it’s on my end. I’ll spend my own $$$ in the shop anyway, I’m just competitive.

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
I think I’m messing up. I don’t receive notifications on the bounty bucks thing. I know it’s on my end. I’ll spend my own $$$ in the shop anyway, I’m just competitive.
@JackOfSpeed can help straighten it out for you. Send him a DM if you are still having problems.

I know its a pain in the ass to set up right now, but we are going to make it much more user friendly going forward

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $0.00 of $500.00
Top Bottom