Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cre8ive and I went to the Missile Defense symposium to teach them about TFSF

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
We owned the SMDC. John was unstoppable once he got the gladiator helmet and it went to his head. He ran down the middle of the conference hall screaming where's the Red Bull! Two security guards tried to tackle him but they got crushed instead. Once he ran through the wall I knew it was time to get him home. Other than that, it was a piece of cake.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We owned the SMDC. John was unstoppable once he got the gladiator helmet and it went to his head. He ran down the middle of the conference hall screaming where's the Red Bull! Two security guards tried to tackle him but they got crushed instead. Once he ran through the wall I knew it was time to get him home. Other than that, it was a piece of cake
Hence why I have the reputation as a “loose cannon” in the defense industry.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Hence why I have the reputation as a “loose cannon” in the defense industry.
Yeah...I thought you were just joking around, but now that I've seen your insanity manifest itself in such a horrific and dangerous manner I can understand the "loose cannon" moniker.

But after today's outburst I think it will change to "The Marshall Space Flight Center Maniac."

Latest posts

Top Bottom