Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covid 2: The Smallpox Bugaloo

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
Only two places in the world are supposed to maintain small pox. It has been gone for 30 years. In the middle of the covid pandemic we get :

I think we all see where this one is going …

OB_Right

Poster
Founder
Someone is gona release it on purpose so he can sell off his stock of vaccine

Yep first thing I did was check stock price of Chimerix who makes this pill and also the original vax maker from the early 2000's. Vax maker isnt public and Chimerix has seen a bump since Covid but hasnt really ripped yet... something to watch for sure

QuanChi

Elite
Only two places in the world are supposed to maintain small pox. It has been gone for 30 years. In the middle of the covid pandemic we get :

I think we all see where this one is going …
Can’t believe this entire deal isn’t getting more attention. Especially with His Majesty Gates being involved

QuanChi

Elite
The disease Smallpox was considered erradicated worldwide in the 1980s. Only 2 countries in the World are supposed to hold a sample, one being the United States of America. However, might I add according to pop-science this disease is easily replicatable in a lab, or even using items bought from E-Bay (I'm sure you guys saw that story a few years back)
This begs the question: Why did the FDA approve a new Smallpox (and Monkeypox) vaccine in 2019, and a new drug to treat Smallpox just this year?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
looks like billy boy predicted this………

Bill Gates warns of hemorrhoids forming around the edge of his mouth that constantly spews forth his elitist shit. If you ever truly listen or read some of his longer rants you will realize he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Elon Musk would cut him to ribbons in a one on one debate. Hey Bill -shut the fuck up and go find another pedophile to hang out with.

Last edited:

QuanChi

Elite
Nailed it. They ran their little fake exercise for Covid in 2019 but but but the “fact checkers……” How people can be so blind blows me away. They can’t see that “fact checkers” were specifically created to push a certain narrative.
I don’t blame bill too much. When you reach a level like he has, it takes a lot to get the juices flowing. Might as well just cuck out more than half the worlds population

Latest posts

Top Bottom