Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coup with Mark Milley

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yea. I said in another thread that I watched an interview with a couple 82nd guys that served with Milley and they were shocked by this stuff. He apparently went just straight left the last 5 years. 10 years ago he was a hard ass airborne guy that was killing terrorist.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Yea. I said in another thread that I watched an interview with a couple 82nd guys that served with Milley and they were shocked by this stuff. He apparently went just straight left the last 5 years. 10 years ago he was a hard ass airborne guy that was killing terrorist.

Welcome to Inside the Beltway. Probably photoshopped him being intimate with a collie and there you go

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Old BIL friend was directly involved with him and said he was the least respected man he served with. Said the guy was as wishy washy as they come. and would change with the wind. Not a leader.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Welcome to Inside the Beltway. Probably photoshopped him being intimate with a collie and there you go

I always say, if they pretty much have every keystroke you have ever made, & likely every word you have spoken near a phone or alexa the last 10 years or so...which they do...then they can blackmail nearly anyone. Everyone has dirt, and if they don't, they have a loved one who has dirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom