Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corruption Has Pushed Chicago to the Brink

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The mayor asks the DOJ for help with rising crime, and Kim Foxx is brought to task.

My liberal friends in Chicago last week: “Lori light foot is doing a horrible job”.

The rising crime rate is real too. They used to keep the crime contained to certain neighborhoods, but now it’s creeping throughout the city and getting worse. Car jackings are a huge problem along with muggings.

My more conservative buddy just got his concealed carry and sometimes carry’s in the city. Some streets are hiring private police forces to patrol over night to make sure citizens get home safely.

The problem is real and people are aware. It will be interesting to see how voters respond!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My liberal friends in Chicago last week: “Lori light foot is doing a horrible job”.

The rising crime rate is real too. They used to keep the crime contained to certain neighborhoods, but now it’s creeping throughout the city and getting worse. Car jackings are a huge problem along with muggings.

My more conservative buddy just got his concealed carry and sometimes carry’s in the city. Some streets are hiring private police forces to patrol over night to make sure citizens get home safely.

The problem is real and people are aware. It will be interesting to see how voters respond!
Voters won't do anything. They voted these Morons into office when crime rates and murders were already outrageously high.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I would wager Beetlejuice gets more votes than any mayor in Chicago history during the next election.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

It is a crime to allow lawlessness to overrun and once impeccable and vibrant city.

Nape

Elite
Founder

My good friend and his wife were leaving RPM Steak in River North a month or so ago and were approached by a group of 6 outstanding young gentlemen. As they came closer, looking like they were gonna jack my friend and wife, he pulled out his 9 and held it beside his left leg. Needless to say, the 6 quality young men turned tail and ran.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My good friend and his wife were leaving RPM Steak in River North a month or so ago and were approached by a group of 6 outstanding young gentlemen. As they came closer, looking like they were gonna jack my friend and wife, he pulled out his 9 and held it beside his left leg. Needless to say, the 6 quality young men turned tail and ran.
the problem is that if he had to use it you know the DA would go after him. Until these areas fix the DA problem it won't matter much. But glad your friend is good.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

The rules in that city are crazy. He's lucky he kept it by his leg. Most wint even do that and will just allow the act to happen. Truly despicable

I have always been taught not to draw your weapon unless you were going to use it, but in this case it sounds like your friend used good judgement. Not sure if there is a proper protocol or not?

Anyway, glad no one go injured.

Nape

Elite
Founder
the problem is that if he had to use it you know the DA would go after him. Until these areas fix the DA problem it won't matter much. But glad your friend is good.
He is 100% willing and able to use it. And you are 100% correct n the assumption. Kim Fox is an embarrassment to our i
I have always been taught not to draw your weapon unless you were going to use it, but in this case it sounds like your friend used good judgement. Not sure if there is a proper protocol or not?

That's how I do it. If I pull it i'm using it. He is pretty much cut from the same cloth and I am but he also spends a lot of time in that part of the city. These roaming gangs of fuckheads look for the weak and unarmed.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Voters won't do anything. They voted these Morons into office when crime rates and murders were already outrageously high.
How much cheating is taking place to fuck over the good citizens of these cesspools?

Sure there’s looney liberals, but I think there’s a lot of good people getting fucked over in the process.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

He used it to warn them. They ran and he did not have to engage. He used it well.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Wow - corruption at its finest in Chicago. Long story short, a guy ran an axe throwing bar and got shut down due to Covid. He then decided to open a Covid-testing operation. Opened 25 stores, had his own "lab" etc. Bought a $1.3mm house, a $3.7mm ferarri and several other cars and boasted about them online.

His testing sites were a sham. He punked thousands of people i bet. People couldn't travel, see loved ones, go to school all because of his dishonesty and incompetency. All the honest people trying to abide by stupid fucking laws and you have this guy putting all their effort to naught.

Keep voting democrats, suckers!

Last edited:
Wow - corruption at its finest in Chicago. Long story short, a guy ran an axe throwing bar and got shut down due to Covid. He then decided to open a Covid-testing operation. Opened 25 stores, had his own "lab" etc. Bought a $1.3mm house, a $3.7mm ferarri and several other cars and boasted about them online.

His testing sites were a sham. He punked thousands of people i bet. People couldn't travel, see loved ones, go to school all because of his dishonesty and incompetency. All the honest people trying to abide by stupid fucking laws and you have this guy putting all their effort to naught.

Keep voting democrats, suckers!

3A11A00B-597B-4DE7-B5BE-C75F1356CA1D.gif

Top Bottom