Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corporations and “Pride” Month

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It really is a fucking weird thing for companies to have anything to do with. I think that is what bugs me about the whole gay pride thing...it's 2021, nobody gives a shit who or what you do in your sex life, but gay, straight, or whatever, keep that shit to yourself and stop throwing it in everyone's faces.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
It really is a fucking weird thing for companies to have anything to do with. I think that is what bugs me about the whole gay pride thing...it's 2021, nobody gives a shit who or what you do in your sex life, but gay, straight, or whatever, keep that shit to yourself and stop throwing it in everyone's faces.
I just don’t understand it. It really shows how weak these CEOs are as human beings. They will jump on any trend. That’s what it tells me. They think people like this as a whole. I feel most people either don’t give a shit or think it’s pandering.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just don’t understand it. It really shows how weak these CEOs are as human beings. They will jump on any trend. That’s what it tells me. They think people like this as a whole. I feel most people either don’t give a shit or think it’s pandering.
They are being extorted the same way Jesse and Al extorted companies for years.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I just got some coffee and Dunkin Donuts yesterday. This morning, I see the logo on Facebook (I know, I should kms). I thought Starbucks was supposed to be the woke coffee company.

The real shocker, as I alluded to earlier, is that engineering companies are doing it. Engineers are typically more conservative by nature. Worse than that is that I saw the flag in a Methodist Church window. It’s pathetic.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
They are being extorted the same way Jesse and Al extorted companies for years.
And that’s why they are weak. Why not tell the extortionists to fuck off? People would applaud them. Before Chick Fil A went woke (when the father was alive) people supported their stance on same sex marriage and flocked to them when they wouldn’t back down. Now the company is run by the loser son that bows to BLM.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just got some coffee and Dunkin Donuts yesterday. This morning, I see the logo on Facebook (I know, I should kms). I thought Starbucks was supposed to be the woke coffee company.

The real shocker, as I alluded to earlier, is that engineering companies are doing it. Engineers are typically more conservative by nature. Worse than that is that I saw the flag in a Methodist Church window. It’s pathetic.
The Methodist Church has been on the loony left side of society for sometime.

Juro

Elite
Honestly, I always thought companies doing this stuff like celebrating Pride month or Black History Month by going out of their way to prove how ‘open’ try are, are really doing it for the PR attention move.

The best company doesn’t have to publicize how equal they treat everyone; they just do it and never ‘show’ it off.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

KYS

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Honestly, I always thought companies doing this stuff like celebrating Pride month or Black History Month by going out of their way to prove how ‘open’ try are, are really doing it for the PR attention move.

The best company doesn’t have to publicize how equal they treat everyone; they just do it and never ‘show’ it off.
black is fine by me

Latest posts

Top Bottom