Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
We are all dickheads by nature. So when you get insulted it’s not personal. We just think it was stupid.

My son loves TJ and NF. Especially NF.

What other artists in “conservative” rap do you know/follow?

TeenPatriot

Poster
We are all dickheads by nature. So when you get insulted it’s not personal. We just think it was stupid.

My son loves TJ and NF. Especially NF.

What other artists in “conservative” rap do you know/follow?
With the rappers i listen too, conservative and Christian go hand in hand. They dont use foul language, or rap about drugs or whatever the other rapper are yapping about these days

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
With the rappers i listen too, conservative and Christian go hand in hand. They dont use foul language, or rap about drugs or whatever the other rapper are yapping about these days
Tom Mcdonald. He raps about drugs but he is recovering.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

Listen kid, I'm not gonna make you walk around holding my shirt tail like I normally do, mainly because you seem like you're underage. No women no children, it's really the only rule around here. But I swear upon everything that is holy if you embarrass me I'll find out where you live and make you watch while I bang your mom.

First thing I'm gonna need you to do is pay attention in school and learn to spell. Tennessee is not a "collage". Back when I applied to UT you needed a 21 on the ACT and a 2.5 GPA. Now it's like a 30 and a 3.8. If you want to be one of us then hit the books.

Second order of business, I need you to go to Mom's room, find one of her bras, and tell me the number and the letter on the tag.

coffee my boy. what makes you a weapon of freedom?
That is well documented, I asked you first.

The Chiefs
Thats because you are a front runner, not a team player. You like the winner, not the team. Back, "before you were born" everyone loved the 49ers, then the cowboys, then the Patriots, now the Chiefs, nothing new.

Exactly. That's why people like you exist.
Are you to good for ditch digging? Or is it something you just cant do?

TeenPatriot

Poster
That is well documented, I asked you first.

Thats because you are a front runner, not a team player. You like the winner, not the team. Back, "before you were born" everyone loved the 49ers, then the cowboys, then the Patriots, now the Chiefs, nothing new.

Are you to good for ditch digging? Or is it something you just cant do?
meow meow meow cats are sooo annoying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom