Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congressional GOP strategy

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
bill-murray-fingers-crossed.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I will believe that when I see it. All of it needs to be done, but Republicans are not going to be united to do this because too many Republicans are part of the problem.

It's a good start though, and I do hope this helps some Republicans find their spine.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I will believe that when I see it. All of it needs to be done, but Republicans are not going to be united to do this because too many Republicans are part of the problem.

It's a good start though, and I do hope this helps some Republicans find their spine.
Over / under is too impeachments and I’ll take the over.

They’ll get him on at least the Chyna ties and Afghanistan. The border impeachment wood bee smart two.

If Dims hold the Senate they’ll try two waste as much time as possible bye making them take up proceedings. If the GOP takes them both they might stop at too depending on what they’re trying two pass and current events (since they won’t have a veto proof majority in the Senate).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom