Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats aggies

catreaper

Master Baiter
Screw bama, but why the aggies??? Uggg
Because it’s absolutely fucking perfect. TX and OU move to the SEC. Aggies talk shit (rightfully) and Texas and Oklahoma tell little brother to sit down because they could never compete in the SEC. TAMU goes on to take out the alpha male of the SEC and TX and OU scratch each others faces for a last second decision of a game today. If you can’t see the hilarity in all of this…

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Because it’s absolutely fucking perfect. TX and OU move to the SEC. Aggies talk shit (rightfully) and Texas and Oklahoma tell little brother to sit down because they could never compete in the SEC. TAMU goes on to take out the alpha male of the SEC and TX and OU scratch each others faces for a last second decision of a game today. If you can’t see the hilarity in all of this…
I still can’t believe OU and TX moved into that conference. Dumb move for both programs from a wins perspective.

That ESPN money is good but if they wanted money they could have asked to join the big boys in the BIG.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Holy hell.

If I had a 2nd team, it would probably be Alabama. Interacted many great Roll Tide posters over the years.

aTm is well...aTm.

Still enjoy a good upset regardless of the teams.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
How A&M can go from losing to garbage ass Mississippi State to beating Bama in one week is beyond me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom