Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Colombian Cocaine Prohibition Era Coming to an End - U.S. War on drugs coming to an end?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Who wants to take a trip to Colombia? Wonder what effect this will have on the cartels? You would think it would marginalize them, however, there are always unintended consequences and I wonder what they could be. I don't think the cartels will give up their power easily so i wonder what they may move to next.

1661213391873.png

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
raw

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Só how much does a trip to Colombia cost these days?
Just checked flights and it looks like you can get from ATL - ctg for around $500. Much cheaper than I thought.

I’ve actually heard Cartagena is a really cool city, even without the drugs.

Just checked flights and it looks like you can get from ATL - ctg for around $500. Much cheaper than I thought.

I’ve actually heard Cartagena is a really cool city, even without the drugs.
My wife and I traveled Colombia with another couple a few years ago and we had an amazing time. Cartegena is a fun city with a lot to do and tons of great places to eat. We rented a boat and captain at the port and went island hopping one day which was a blast. They really rely on tourism there so it's relatively safe as long as your not looking to stay out late in the party scene.

Top Bottom