Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Speech Draft: Declaring Tomorrow "Kirby Day"

Date:
September 1, 2024

Thank you, thank you, everyone. It’s great to be here. You know, we’re on the eve of something truly special. Tomorrow marks the start of the college football season—a great American tradition, one that brings us together, like so few things can. And folks, I’m here to tell you that we have a coach, a leader, who has done something truly incredible. His name is Kirby Smart, and I’m calling for tomorrow to be recognized as "Kirby Day" in honor of this amazing man.

Now, let me tell you something about Kirby Smart. This guy has led the Georgia Bulldogs to back-to-back national championships. Back-to-back, folks. That’s not easy, let me tell you. It’s not easy at all. But he did it. And he did it with style, with class, and with a team that truly represents what it means to be great Americans. They don’t just play the game, folks—they dominate it. They dominate, just like we’re going to dominate every challenge this country faces, believe me.

And here’s the thing. We’re living in a time when our country needs strong leaders. Leaders who know how to win. Leaders who know how to make things happen. And Kirby Smart is one of those leaders. So, just like I said we needed to put a pause on things until we can figure out what the heck is going on with our country, I’m saying today that we need to take a moment to recognize excellence, to recognize winning, and to recognize Kirby Smart.

So tomorrow, wherever you are, whether you’re in Athens, Georgia, or anywhere else in this great country, I want you to think about what Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs have accomplished. Think about the hard work, the dedication, and the winning spirit. And I want you to join me in declaring tomorrow "Kirby Day."

We need more winners like Kirby in this country. We need more people who know how to get the job done. And tomorrow, we’re going to celebrate that. We’re going to celebrate Kirby Smart, we’re going to celebrate the Bulldogs, and we’re going to celebrate America.

Thank you, and God bless you all. God bless Kirby Smart, and God bless the United States of America.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Kid has big shoes to fill...

bate-masturbate.gif

Top Bottom