Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Damn. Crazy tourney. We’re the highest seed remaining. At least for the next couple of hours. We’ll see how this goes. I expect an up and down fast paced game here.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Damn. Crazy tourney. We’re the highest seed remaining. At least for the next couple of hours. We’ll see how this goes. I expect an up and down fast paced game here.
You must feel pretty special. Unfortunately nobody gives a fuck and most the country will be asleep by halftime, except the west coast which is full of fags and people who don’t watch basketball.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Lol
I’ve spent most the night in a bar in north central Iowa. This state is so fucked up, they have nothing so bad that we were forced to watch the end of an Iowa softball game, the the start of an Iowa baseball game, then the Iowa womens bball game came on and that took over every single tv in the place. Incredibly gay and everything I would expect out of Iowa. The softball game ended on a walkoff home run by penn state in the 9th and some 5’6 dude that looked like he was a high school wrestler and dressed like he owned the bar was furious about whoever was pitching being too good to have that happen. So much Iowa
@TheNJNole

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Lol
I’ve spent most the night in a bar in north central Iowa. This state is so fucked up, they have nothing so bad that we were forced to watch the end of an Iowa softball game, the the start of an Iowa baseball game, then the Iowa womens bball game came on and that took over every single tv in the place. Incredibly gay and everything I would expect out of Iowa. The softball game ended on a walkoff home run by penn state in the 9th and some 5’6 dude that looked like he was a high school wrestler and dressed like he owned the bar was furious about whoever was pitching being too good to have that happen. So much Iowa
@TheNJNole

At the end of this drunken, rambling plead for some dick-in-the-ass you tag NJNole?!? Sounds about right. You homos were made for each other. Congrats on the buttsex tho.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Preseason rankings. Biggest takeaway is that Alabama is too low

Yea. UK outside the top 10 and we finally have talent inside and out. The last 3 years we've had glaring weaknesses and were ranked higher. LOL. I guess its a good thing. We might actually not suck balls this year if the experts think we're avg.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I was waiting for the Gumps to come post about Basketball.......were right around the midpoint of football season which is about 3 weeks past the point the GUMPS realize they suck at football and its time to move on to basketball and starting counting their murder rate.

Good luck fellas and maybe win something that the league can be proud of.......

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yea. UK outside the top 10 and we finally have talent inside and out. The last 3 years we've had glaring weaknesses and were ranked higher. LOL. I guess its a good thing. We might actually not suck balls this year if the experts think we're avg.
Hate to have to be the one to inform you........BUT.......

Kentucky is a FOOTBALL school now!! Congrats on the call up and.......

will-ferrell-welcome-to-the-fucking-show.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Kentucky has better pieces this year. More well rounded than the past few IMO. The press is terrible with rankings, like always. Most of them could not name 5 played on Kentucky without looking it up, so I put very little faith in them on the average. It is easy to see Kansas and Duke are loaded. My dogs could figure that out.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
As the site's newest Clemson fan, let me take this moment to congratulate my beloved Tigers over the fighting Gumps.

Go Tigers. Go Krogering.

Top Bottom