Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Do4CLyyUYAABPvN.jpg

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Acc gone soft

Nah, Tennessee is probably the toughest team in the country. Grown ass men, every one of them who steps on the floor. Their defense is suffocating. Nothing at the rim, not a lot of catch and shoot 3s, and if you want a mid range you're gonna have to pull up off the dibble and shoot with someone in your face. It's extremely difficult to score 60 on a neutral court against them.

The problem is that if the officials don't let them play physical, they can struggle. They can also go on scoring droughts and Rick will refuse to call TO and draw something up after 3 minutes. They also struggle with teams that have quick players at every position who can also shoot. Mizzou gives them fits.

It's weird to say this but FDU could give Tennessee fits if they can hit 3s.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Nah, Tennessee is probably the toughest team in the country. Grown ass men, every one of them who steps on the floor. Their defense is suffocating. Nothing at the rim, not a lot of catch and shoot 3s, and if you want a mid range you're gonna have to pull up off the dibble and shoot with someone in your face. It's extremely difficult to score 60 on a neutral court against them.

The problem is that if the officials don't let them play physical, they can struggle. They can also go on scoring droughts and Rick will refuse to call TO and draw something up after 3 minutes. They also struggle with teams that have quick players at every position who can also shoot. Mizzou gives them fits.

It's weird to say this but FDU could give Tennessee fits if they can hit 3s.
Would be a good game Bama v utJRJR

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I also understand now why bama sold their soul to the devil (like usual) to keep miller out of jail. He is filthy good

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Must suck to be a shit school in a shit conference.

Hell the SEC doesn't even give a shit about B-Ball and its apparently, the best conference for it. :ROFLMAO:

The ONLY schools that are B-Ball schools are Bama and utjrjr......hell even Kentucky has become a Football school! 1679326766805.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Ah no, still riding with 14 of the 16 still playing and the Jayhawks aren't one of them. KU stole another conference title with probably the 5th best time in the B12. I'm not greedy. Just hope ya all hang on to Tang.

It’s amazing to watch a seemingly proud fan base go full aggy and claim they are conference champions after getting whacked by the actual conference champion twice in the final week of the conference season, including the conference championship game.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
It’s amazing to watch a seemingly proud fan base go full aggy and claim they are conference champions after getting whacked by the actual conference champion twice in the final week of the conference season, including the conference championship game.
Like I said , 5th place talent with a conference title. We don’t need to win conference tournament to get to the Dance

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.
Bro.....after you wishing the utjrjr football plane crashing into yore house to kill you all.....I worry for you! We don't want another @TJ Hall1 Suicide happening.....can you imagine what Michael Buffer would think of us then. Were lunatics that come here to off ourselves. @Croot_Overlord can you talk some sense into our Butt Chuggin Brethren?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I expect Michigan St-Kansas St to be an all out brawl tonight. Can't wait.

UCLA-Gonzaga has potential, too, but in a more finesse type of game.

Top Bottom