Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
South Carolina may have the worst basketball team I've ever seen in the SEC. Tennessee beat Georgia by 50 a few years back but this Carl's Jr team may be worse.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
@PeytonMooning

SEC Rankings:

Bama and UT

Everyone else

Kentucky

Watched most of that game last night. Arky is decent but my god bama has some ballers. Could of been an incredible year for the sec big 12 bball challenge games but the matchups mostly suck. Arky Baylor will be good and Iowa St Mizzou but probly won’t go out of my way to watch any of them

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like the SEC belongs to Bama. Tennessee sucks ass. Will never do shit with Rick Barnes except win the SEC once in a while, which isn't that difficult for a Top 25 program.
I wouldn’t read too much into that game. Kentucky is still ultra talented and had their backs against the wall.

UT makes some more layups that’s a different game

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Told you fuckers......our shit program is on the rise.

We had UT all but beaten......(till tip off and they held us to 41 FUCKIN POINTS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Look UT is good......BUT lets not get carried away here. We are FUCKIN AWFUL! I swear a team of 5 Corky's on the court could score 41 pts in......checks note.....40 Fuckin minutes.

WE COMIN' (unfortunately literally not figuratively.)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Told you fuckers......our shit program is on the rise.

We had UT all but beaten......(till tip off and they held us to 41 FUCKIN POINTS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Look UT is good......BUT lets not get carried away here. We are FUCKIN AWFUL! I swear a team of 5 Corky's on the court could score 41 pts in......checks note.....40 Fuckin minutes.

WE COMIN' (unfortunately literally not figuratively.)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
IYtBPcx.giff2650588478d7db68ec4ed6f72ec6e28.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom