Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah, you hang a banner and then get to look up at it and it reminds you of getting bounced by an 11 seed in the Sweet 16. You can have the SEC regular season and tournament. Give me a FF over both of those all day every day. In fact I think they should give the regular season champ the auto bid and just skip the tournament. It's a total waste of time unless you're on the bubble. They don't even take the Sunday game into consideration for seeding.
Pretty sure we have been in a final 4 since yall have.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
So yall wanna face Scar n round 1 or at all? I can't imagine anyone wants to have to face the Cocks

What a dumb comment. We play in the Big 12. There isn’t a team in the country that is going to scare us. Besides it’s the NCAA tourney. All the teams are good. SC is no more scary than any other 5/6/7 seed.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
goldberg-whos-next.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Still have no Idea how good UK is. They can score but can't seem stop anyone. One bad shooting night and they can lose to anyone.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Still have no Idea how good UK is. They can score but can't seem stop anyone. One bad shooting night and they can lose to anyone.
Combination of 18 year Olds trying to guard 23 year Olds, and the Covid giving all these guys a free year.

I think that Manjon is on his 6th year. Experience can cancel out talent...especially the way this team guards.

They can win it all or lose in the 1st round, and neither will surprise me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom