Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Baseball NCAA Tourney Official Thread...............

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Gator Fans, you can forget about winning a natty.

LSU has they got detailed strategy for attacking each of your hitters. They got the strategy for your pitchers. They will run up their pitch counts and feast on your bullpen.

They got you, they got your ass!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I gotta admit I’m pulling for Florida. It will make me feel better about Tech getting knocked out by them (yay moral victories) plus I really dislike LSU.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Gator Fans, you can forget about winning a natty.

LSU has they got detailed strategy for attacking each of your hitters. They got the strategy for your pitchers. They will run up their pitch counts and feast on your bullpen.

They got you, they got your ass!
I told you Gatas!!!!

You know nothing about baseball. Skenes wont pitch until the final series IF LSU losers get that far. They are already out of pitching.

But I know why you are so jealous of Tennessee - you prove it with your every post.
How long do you think it will be before you respond to this idiot post? It says you were looking in this thread at 8:43 p.m. so you obviously see how fucking dumb you look.

“You know nothing about baseball” “LSU losers” “they’re out of pitching”

Take your helmet off because it’s doing no good. Everyone sees who knows nothing about baseball (as non-skenes LSU pitcher strikes out 17 in 8 innings) you fucking moron

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Skenes is coming for you Mfers.

All ready in the bullpen -3 pitchers.
200w.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Have to admit I'm a little pissed LSU just passed us in national titles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom