Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coach Getting Swole!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Pfft. Facts never get in the way of a little shit talking.
I'll be honest.....I'm jealous of LSU and all the great recruiting stories of Coach O. We got our share when we had Richt BUT clearly Kirby is a competent recruiter so 🤬 no more of our past retarded shenanigan's.

Coach O literally showed up drunk and the passed out on the coach. His grandmother had to wake Coach O up and kick him out.

Under Richt...we had a coach actually text a top recruit (Greg Reid) thinking he was texting BOBO and say that the kid was going to take alot of babying and watch out for his crew.

🤣😂🤣

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'll be honest.....I'm jealous of LSU and all the great recruiting stories of Coach O. We got our share when we had Richt BUT clearly Kirby is a competent recruiter so 🤬 no more of our past retarded shenanigan's.

Coach O literally showed up drunk and the passed out on the coach. His grandmother had to wake Coach O up and kick him out.

Under Richt...we had a coach actually text a top recruit (Greg Reid) thinking he was texting BOBO and say that the kid was going to take alot of babying and watch out for his crew.

🤣😂🤣

Who was that?

BurntJ

Founder
Who was that?
You serious? I thought everyone new this. There are a TON more. Richt favored people OVER organization.

The answer is: Jancek, thought he was texting Bobo right after leaving visiting Reid....EXCEPT the text was to Greg Reid. 🤣 What a fuckin clown show.

You hear the story of Richt paying Janeck after we fired him?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
You serious? I thought everyone new this. There are a TON more. Richt favored people OVER organization.

The answer is: Jancek, thought he was texting Bobo right after leaving visiting Reid....EXCEPT the text was to Greg Reid. 🤣 What a fuckin clown show.

You hear the story of Richt paying Janeck after we fired him?

No what happened there? Geez, Jancek freaking sucked.

BurntJ

Founder
Jancek was BIG buddies with Richt. Well we had "agreed" to a contract extension before season and then at the end of the year Richt had to fire D coaches. He paid Jancek $10000 per month for atleast 3-4 months b/c he felt Jancek "deserved it". Just strange shit, exactly like Richt paying for busses to take the players to Falcons facilities to practice when it rained. Richt was a HORRIBLE lead with NO BALLS, in hindsight. Still a great man BUT my god the last 5+ years under him were a shitshow.

All this and I love Richt as a person BUT came to HATE him as UGA coach.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Jancek was BIG buddies with Richt. Well we had "agreed" to a contract extension before season and then at the end of the year Richt had to fire D coaches. He paid Jancek $10000 per month for atleast 3-4 months b/c he felt Jancek "deserved it". Just strange shit, exactly like Richt paying for busses to take the players to Falcons facilities to practice when it rained. Richt was a HORRIBLE lead with NO BALLS, in hindsight. Still a great man BUT my god the last 5+ years under him were a shitshow.

All this and I love Richt as a person BUT came to HATE him as UGA coach.

He definitely got lazy. Who really fired Richt?

BurntJ

Founder
He definitely got lazy. Who really fired Richt?
That decision was made in Jacksonville. I can tell you with 100% certainty. It was funny watching “mods/insiders” …..

It’s funny bc back then I/we had good connections and used to laugh ay all the “insiders” that run to the interwebz. Now…I couldn’t get closer ever and yet….the real info….doesn’t leak.
Really is like 2 different worlds in Butts.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That decision was made in Jacksonville. I can tell you with 100% certainty. It was funny watching “mods/insiders” …..

It’s funny bc back then I/we had good connections and used to laugh ay all the “insiders” that run to the interwebz. Now…I couldn’t get closer ever and yet….the real info….doesn’t leak.
Really is like 2 different worlds in Butts.

OK what happened with Pruitt? Tell me the story no one would recount

BurntJ

Founder
He did hit a grad assistant with a ball. From my view it looked as thought he was throwing it at Schotty but kid moved and was hit.
Wasn’t there late night….he denies crying…thought he admitted to being emotional…so… (I try not to push back when speaking to crazies/lunatics. So I just nodded and “took him at his word”)

Also, yes he was banging co-Ed’s at FSU.

(Now, in his defense, Schotty and the O totally screwed an Awesome D that year. Schotty should never have been hired period. I loved Pruitt as a DC but can be a big PIA at times too.)

Kirby has provided needed stability while also bringing energy and love to the program. This was/is still a great hire IMHO.

BurntJ

Founder
The best recruiting stories (to me) were when Kirby and Bobo were coordinators…….

They would plan to be in the same area recruiting the same kid….go have lunch together and then do things like try to stay at the kids house as late as possible so the other couldn’t get in that day. (It wasn’t some cutthroat move, more just fucking with each other.)

BurntJ

Founder

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Do Clemson fans sleep with their mother as grown adults......or is that ONLY Clemson Coaches?

Its gonna be awesome when Saban retires and Alabama Cucks you guys for the mom fucker. 🤣
Tide checkbook gonna deep dick the tigers for mommy's boy.

Will likely take the rock too if they really wanna cuz blue bloods gonna blue blood which is never good news for Clemson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom