Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

C'mon Man

Taggart

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
My golf cart charger was acting up. Took it to the place I bought it and had it tested. Was working may have a bad outlet or it's tripped. Guy starts wrapping cords back up. The plug in part did not wrap completely over, swings back around and hits me straight in the balls. I'm bent over in pain and doing the normal movements after you get hit in the nuts walking away. Wife and service guy are cracking up.

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif
Pretty sure he went back to the security camera to watch it happen again.

My golf cart charger was acting up. Took it to the place I bought it and had it tested. Was working may have a bad outlet or it's tripped. Guy starts wrapping cords back up. The plug in part did not wrap completely over, swings back around and hits me straight in the balls. I'm bent over in pain and doing the normal movements after you get hit in the nuts walking away. Wife and service guy are cracking up.

View attachment 98819
Pretty sure he went back to the security camera to watch it happen again.
C'mon man.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@yankmenoodle was telling me that someone at work urinated all over the bathroom floor and chose not to clean it up.

C'mon man!
It was me. I stop by and pee on the floor every chance I’ve got
I losses on the floor in front of teachers desk in 5th. Fat bitch wouldn’t let me go to the bathroom…..so I whipped out and was splashing piss all over the floor and her desk (spashed 🤣).

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Alpha move
Yep…..Always been one.

Mom had the most Alpha move of all. Made principle and fat teacher apologize to me, overrode 1st it was a suspension, then in school suspension….yeah I got in NO TROUBLE at school and that teacher retired after that year.

🤯🤣

EDIT
**I can def 🤯 @Rebarcock. Story style. I’m lucky enough to be the most fun partier in an awesome family.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yep…..Always been one.

Mom had the most Alpha move of all. Made principle and fat teacher apologize to me, overrode 1st it was a suspension, then in school suspension….yeah I got in NO TROUBLE at school and that teacher retired after that year.

🤯🤣
Teacher still talks about you to this day.
"That little bastard just whipped it out."

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yep…..Always been one.

🤯🤣

EDIT
**I can def 🤯 @Rebarcock. Story style. I’m lucky enough to be the most fun partier in an awesome family.
3 zip code rule.

We have to be min 3 zips away from where either of us live

Latest posts

Top Bottom