Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cleveland and NFL - We have a problem! Watson gets 6 games for being a sexual predator (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Cleveland, this is disgusting. You are the worst franchise in sports. Giving all that money to a sexual predator and deviant. NFL you are worse.

Disgusting sport that destroys peoples brains.

However, in the case of Watson, it is time for the players to police the league. I would enjoy seeing someone get some helmet to helmet shots on him.

I am talking all on the field.

I would enjoy seeing someone diving through his knees to the other side.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cleveland, this is disgusting. You are the worst franchise in sports. Giving all that money to a sexual predator and deviant. NFL you are worse.

Disgusting sport that destroys peoples brains.

However, in the case of Watson, it is time for the players to police the league. I would enjoy seeing someone get some helmet to helmet shots on him.

I am talking all on the field.

I would enjoy seeing someone diving through his knees to the other side.

He was never charged criminally. All of those womens were whores who voluntarily did what they did. Buyers remorse, seeking a payday etc. None of them were raped. Can't blame Deshaun for wanting to get a handy.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Is he a creep? sure.

That doesn't mean what he did was illegal. It gave the league a black eye so the suspension may be justified but i definitely think a lot of the women jumped on an opportunity to get paid.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Is he a creep? sure.

That doesn't mean what he did was illegal. It gave the league a black eye so the suspension may be justified but i definitely think a lot of the women jumped on an opportunity to get paid.
Or blew the opportunity.
Potatoes/tomatoes

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I don't think we are getting the issue here.

This dude did not go to rub and tugs and ask for a happy ending. That is what Robert Kraft did and there is no problem.

He purposely went to legitimate therapeutic masseuses and propositioned for happy ending. Some said very forcefully. He is one sick puppy. That is not normal at all.

Try that with your doctor or chiropractor and see what happens to you.

All NFL players need masseuses due to the strains and muscle damage.

I wish one of the masseuses had tased him while he was in the happy baby yoga pose.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
All the Maseeuse had to do was say "No, you are a fucking creep this massage is over."

But they didn't. If they did it would have resulted in some criminal indictments of which none were returned by two different grand juries.

Is he guilty of being a creep, or a sick puppy as you say? I would say yes. But being a creep or sick puppy is not the same as committing a crime.

A 6 game suspension seems appropriate for giving the league a bad rap, something they have the legal right to do.

I bet if i searched hard enough I could find some creepy comments from you on this board.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
All the Maseeuse had to do was say "No, you are a fucking creep this massage is over."

But they didn't. If they did it would have resulted in some criminal indictments of which none were returned by two different grand juries.

Is he guilty of being a creep, or a sick puppy as you say? I would say yes. But being a creep or sick puppy is not the same as committing a crime.

A 6 game suspension seems appropriate for giving the league a bad rap, something they have the legal right to do.

I bet if i searched hard enough I could find some creepy comments from you on this board.

We are talking about suspension from the NFL making tens millions of dollars a year.

The standard should be higher than no committing a crime. The Falcons reciever did not commit a crime.

We are talking about suspension from the NFL making tens millions of dollars a year.

The standard should be higher than no committing a crime. The Falcons reciever did not commit a crime.
That’s between him and his employer with regards to what the standard should be.

If you don’t like the NFL’s standard then don’t give them your money.

Money talks and bullshit walks. At the end of the day Watson makes the league tons of money.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Because they make a lot of money they should be on a pedastal? By that logic i should teach my daughters to be a hoor like Kim Kardashion. Go get plowed on camera and show the world and you too can be rich! No thanks!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Ohio going ahead and locking down the worst state argument. With moves like this Florida really never had a chance. :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder
Is he a creep? sure.

actually flying women into Texas and paying for sexual favors is illegal. But he is rich so.......who cares right?

Could he really try to argue:

Its not illegal b/c I never told them i was going to attempt to coerce them into sexual favors. Seems to me being a John is still illegal, right?

BurntJ

Founder

You do understand a large number of these WERENT masseuses....the were insta models with NO massage experience.

You understand you are defending a guy who paid for women from Fla, GA, etc. to fly into Texas and give him massages as a high end hotel that has a professional massage business located on its premises.

So, he passed on using the professions already in town working there to fly in random girls he met on instagram to give him a massage. Say this out loud 1 time then think of our daughters before you try to claim this wasnt a criminal act.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't think we are getting the issue here.

This dude did not go to rub and tugs and ask for a happy ending. That is what Robert Kraft did and there is no problem.

He purposely went to legitimate therapeutic masseuses and propositioned for happy ending. Some said very forcefully. He is one sick puppy. That is not normal at all.

Try that with your doctor or chiropractor and see what happens to you.

All NFL players need masseuses due to the strains and muscle damage.

I wish one of the masseuses had tased him while he was in the happy baby yoga pose.
Is this @American Deplorable ?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You do understand a large number of these WERENT masseuses....the were insta models with NO massage experience.

You understand you are defending a guy who paid for women from Fla, GA, etc. to fly into Texas and give him massages as a high end hotel that has a professional massage business located on its premises.

So, he passed on using the professions already in town working there to fly in random girls he met on instagram to give him a massage. Say this out loud 1 time then think of our daughters before you try to claim this wasnt a criminal act.
So he hired insta models fly to his home for what? Just to hang out? If they weren't coming to massage then wtf did they think they were coming for? To drink tea? Are they mad that he hit on them after he flew them out to see him?

Im not saying i understand the whole story because i have barely paid any attention to it or anything else in the NFL. What i do know is that he hasn't been charged with any crimes and 2 grand juries failed to produce any indictments.

Guitly of hitting on women? Whould we search your post history?

So he asked a masseuse or two or twenty for a hand job? Is that criminal now? He hit on insta sluts after flying them to his house .... is that criminal now?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
He flew them to texas to pay for sexual favors. Are insta sluts so egotistical that they thought a rich dude would fly them somehwere because they had a good personality and wanted some companionship? haha. lol.

I guess thats why they are on insta gram selling their body image instead of having a different job. They aren't very smart, but im not even sure insta sluts could be that dumb.

BurntJ

Founder
So he hired insta models fly to his home for what? Just to hang out? If they weren't coming to massage then wtf did they think they were coming for? To drink tea? Are they mad that he hit on them after he flew them out to see him?

Im not saying i understand the whole story because i have barely paid any attention to it or anything else in the NFL. What i do know is that he hasn't been charged with any crimes and 2 grand juries failed to produce any indictments.

Guitly of hitting on women? Whould we search your post history?

So he asked a masseuse or two or twenty for a hand job? Is that criminal now? He hit on insta sluts after flying them to his house .... is that criminal now?
You are mixing it all in to one big bowl.

Dude had 60+ (i think 66 is the number) women give massages. I am not saying ALL were illegal.

Go read the last batch release that included the Houston Texas (they were brought back into the law suit) admitting to giving him NDA's to use.

There were atleast 3 different women that were flown into Houston to provide massages at The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa.........except he just had the massages from amateurs in his hotel room.

This deal is way worse than Kraft as BK went to a parlor and paid women who do this for a living. BK didnt try to turn regular women/whores into actual prostitutes (many were unaware of his DW's actual intentions). Also add in that DW literally told a flight attendant who had just started taking massage classes.....that he was trying to support Black Owned Businesses. :oops: 🤯:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Dude had 60+ (i think 66 is the number) women give massages. I am not saying ALL were illegal.

Go read the last batch release that included the Houston Texas (they were brought back into the law suit) admitting to giving him NDA's to use.

There were atleast 3 different women that were flown into Houston to provide massages at The Houstonian Hotel, Club, & Spa.........except he just had the massages from amateurs in his hotel room.

This deal is way worse than Kraft as BK went to a parlor and paid women who do this for a living. BK didnt try to turn regular women/whores into actual prostitutes (many were unaware of his DW's actual intentions). Also add in that DW literally told a flight attendant who had just started taking massage classes.....that he was trying to support Black Owned Businesses. :oops: 🤯:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yep.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I get a therapeutic massage on my back every few weeks and it is a blessing. It relieves pain and nothing funny goes on. These people especially in the sports industry are professional healers.

As I said, if you want a rub and tug, go to a rub and tug.

Don't try this shit on a professional masseus doing deep tissue massage.

Masseus and chiros keep the orthopedic surgeons at bay.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Still think he was just guilty of bad judgement. Unless he forced a woman to do something they didnt want to do then I just don't see the problem.

Creepy, yes. Bad judgement, yes. Embarrassing, yes. Behaviour I like, no.

Criminal, no.

Lets treat it for what it was. Creepy, bad judgement. Things that are often celebrated on forums like these.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Scene from Watson's next massage at Browns facility:

f4498ae22c18d8dc02cf1793b80fab8a.jpg

BurntJ

Founder
Still think he was just guilty of bad judgement. Unless he forced a woman to do something they didnt want to do then I just don't see the problem.

Creepy, yes. Bad judgement, yes. Embarrassing, yes. Behaviour I like, no.

Criminal, no.

Lets treat it for what it was. Creepy, bad judgement. Things that are often celebrated on forums like these.
So in yore belief....is it ONLY acceptable to rub your dick on masseuses or can you just start randomly asking people for help and then rubbing my dick on them?

You are acting as though being a masseuse means your a prostitute.

Bro, yore better than this…..(even for a Clemmy.) 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤯

AgEngDawg

Legendary
So in yore belief....is it ONLY acceptable to rub your dick on masseuses or can you just start randomly asking people for help and then rubbing my dick on them?

You are acting as though being a masseuse means your a prostitute.

Bro, yore better than this…..(even for a Clemmy.) 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤯

I told him to not try this at his next Dr. or dentist appointment.

I don't think it will turn out well.

BurntJ

Founder
I told him to not try this at his next Dr. or dentist appointment.

I don't think it will turn out well.
Now this is sounding like something this group, rivals main baord, TMB, and the other spin off 1standwhatever......could all get behind. Dudes just rubbing dicks on chicks anywhere and everywhere. Is this the NEW Tiktak challenge.

Top Bottom