Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clay Travis calls out ESPN for ignoring transgender swimmer dominating women's competitions: 'Insanity'

BTAvenger

Elite
I have seen two separate interviews of female swimmers on the team. Both were done on the condition of anonymity. Both gave predictable responses. The girls on the team are demoralized, think the whole thing is total bullshit, and have been told by Penn administration to publicly display support and that they are fully on board with it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not allowed to comment says who? Maybe we need to introduce them to the FREE SPEECH forum!!
That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted this Ha. Not only is free speech a critical aspect of our government, these girls are in a university where they should be able to think and express themselves freely

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted this Ha. Not only is free speech a critical aspect of our government, these girls are in a university where they should be able to think and express themselves freely

The way speech has been stifled in this country the last 2 years has been alarming.

Elon Musk is all over it this morning .... in case you haven't seen that thread this morning here is a little preview

1640183787897.png

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
Look, this is what comes of all of this craziness. There is no middle ground. If people are allowed to just change their (is that a proper pronoun?) gender, use the wrong bathroom, etc, etc, etc, etc, then they are allowed to play the sport as their announced gender. It makes my hard sad to see what is going on in the world, but part of me just wants to sit back and laugh at the craziness that follows the ridiculousness. I can't wait for an all dude team to win the WNBA or beat out all of the woke soccer players for spots on the national team.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If woman don't stand up for their sports, this is not that far away from happening.

Women will stand up and sanity will win out. Its a simple fix, if you are born a man you can't compete against women.

People will scream and fight about it, possible for a few years, but that is what will eventually happen.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Women will stand up and sanity will win out. Its a simple fix, if you are born a man you can't compete against women.

People will scream and fight about it, possible for a few years, but that is what will eventually happen.
When they finally do stand up, let me know because they ain't doing anything that I can tell right now. The silence could be viewed as enabling.....

I sincerely hope you are correct on the end result but I have my doubts that it will.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
When they finally do stand up, let me know because they ain't doing anything that I can tell right now. The silence could be viewed as enabling.....

I sincerely hope you are correct on the end result but I have my doubts that it will.

Some girls and their parents on the swim team have spoken out through Clay Travis and Tucker Carlson.

Its a big issue an will be brought front and center over the next couple years. ESPN et al can try and ignore it, but its such a big issue they wont be able to.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Some girls and their parents on the swim team have spoken out through Clay Travis and Tucker Carlson.

Its a big issue an will be brought front and center over the next couple years. ESPN et al can try and ignore it, but its such a big issue they wont be able to.
Like I said, I hope you are correct. Anonymously speaking out doesn't do much good either. This fight needs to be public and with tangible people and names to associate to said fight. IMO. Like you said, it could be coming down the line a bit but let us all hope that is sooner rather than later when it may be too late.

ESPN is in quite a quandary here though. They try and promote woman's sports, a lot. Which I think its something ESPN gets right. They also seem to support the 1000 gender ideology which is basically a direct contradiction to their supporting woman's sports. It will be interesting how they try and settle this in their collective minds.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
this reality is so fucking ridiculous that it really is hard to believe. think about it? A 6'2" tall man allowed to swim against women? That's like allow a great white shark to swim against minnow bait fish. The shark wins every single time, no matter what.

Latest posts

Top Bottom