Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chyna just told Joe Biden to go fuck himself

jkbone

Poster
Given how much we care about the fake climate crisis, we shouldn’t allow companies to operate at any capacity in China. It’s literal Lee killing people

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What are you looking for here? The OP was giddy that China owned Biden, apparently. I’m just confused as to what you all want. You despise China (and I’m not fond of them either) but laugh when the US gets owned by them according to the OP? You all are a conflicted bunch.
The OP, in all its glory, didn’t say anything positive about Chyna or them cucking the corpse Susan Rice has propped up in The Oval Office.

rCW702

Elite
What are you looking for here? The OP was giddy that China owned Biden, apparently. I’m just confused as to what you all want. You despise China (and I’m not fond of them either) but laugh when the US gets owned by them according to the OP? You all are a conflicted bunch.
Honestly? I want to know what fucked you up so bad that made you like you are.

Hb35

Poster

Dude, no one wants China fuckin up the environment. They are “giddy” because it proves the point that you don’t crash our economy when we are doing a good job reducing admissions on our own and submit to the UN when China and other assholes aren’t even trying.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
635968260534068083-XXX-XFL-WRESTLING.jpg

Top Bottom