Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

China is on the verge of collapse!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

MalO

Elite
Not just China. I think a lot of financial institutions worldwide are in the deep red but are hiding it by cooking the books. They use off-exchange trading like dark pools and put bad investments in shell companies on the other side of the world. Regulatory agencies are either blocked from taking action or they are bribed and in on it.

I don't know when or how this all blows up but I hope it does. You may have noticed that our market grows increasingly freakish by the day. Inflation is out of control, cost of living is out of control, wages are stagnant and have been for decades.

Either the market will blow up or at some point the torches and pitchforks will come out. We already have a homeless problem measured in the millions. I don't know why they aren't looting and pillaging yet.

$30,000 for a new car?

My mom watches house renovation shows and the prices are ridiculous. My favorite is this yard renovation show where they will spend $10,000 renovating the yard and suddenly the house is appraised at $50,000 more than it was before the renovation.

Where did that extra value come from? Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a micro-cosm of our entire economy. Numbers out of ass.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Not just China. I think a lot of financial institutions worldwide are in the deep red but are hiding it by cooking the books. They use off-exchange trading like dark pools and put bad investments in shell companies on the other side of the world. Regulatory agencies are either blocked from taking action or they are bribed and in on it.

I don't know when or how this all blows up but I hope it does. You may have noticed that our market grows increasingly freakish by the day. Inflation is out of control, cost of living is out of control, wages are stagnant and have been for decades.

Either the market will blow up or at some point the torches and pitchforks will come out. We already have a homeless problem measured in the millions. I don't know why they aren't looting and pillaging yet.

$30,000 for a new car?

My mom watches house renovation shows and the prices are ridiculous. My favorite is this yard renovation show where they will spend $10,000 renovating the yard and suddenly the house is appraised at $50,000 more than it was before the renovation.

Where did that extra value come from? Nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a micro-cosm of our entire economy. Numbers out of ass.
Please tell me this is just a bad troll attempt…

Rube Reaper

Elite
I suppose you think everything is fine?
Of course everything isn’t fine! The GQP cult still gets votes.

However, to suggest there is a problem with the world economy, besides the lack of broad adoption of modern monetary theory, is laughable.

MalO

Elite
Of course everything isn’t fine! The GQP cult still gets votes.

However, to suggest there is a problem with the world economy, besides the lack of broad adoption of modern monetary theory, is laughable.

Attachments

• facepalm.jpg
    facepalm.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s really sad that these people are protesting something so obviously good for them.

Communists always fail

We are born free by the grace of our creator

Rube Reaper

Elite

Communists always fail

We are born free by the grace of our creator
They aren’t protesting communism. They are protesting the zero COVID policy.

Top Bottom