Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

China and Russia are moving TOWARD not AWAY from Fossil Fuels (link)....

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I was watching a BBC special on the history of India. They were at an ancient Kushan city that had 200,000 residence back in the bronze age. It was abandoned ions ago and nobody even knew it was there till the 1920's and those nosey brits started digging the country up. Anyways, they let it slip that the reason the city just faded away was because of climate change. Yep, that's right, the monsoons that fueled their rivers and canals weakened and moved eastward. So the next time you hear someone spouting off about climate change and how bad gas engines are just ask them to pull their mask up and stand back 6 feet. I am not sure if stupid is contagious but i ain't taking any chances with these mouth breathers anymore. haha SKOL!

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yep. They don’t have half of their political discourse populated by social media/virtue signaling retards that have never opened up an excel sheet in their life

It is like Netanyahu's father taught him. The right has to gain control in order to protect the left from themselves. If the left are in control, they will destroy themselves and the country also. The right having power is good for left as it protects them.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I was watching a BBC special on the history of India. They were at an ancient Kushan city that had 200,000 residence back in the bronze age. It was abandoned ions ago and nobody even knew it was there till the 1920's and those nosey brits started digging the country up. Anyways, they let it slip that the reason the city just faded away was because of climate change. Yep, that's right, the monsoons that fueled their rivers and canals weakened and moved eastward. So the next time you hear someone spouting off about climate change and how bad gas engines are just ask them to pull their mask up and stand back 6 feet. I am not sure if stupid is contagious but i ain't taking any chances with these mouth breathers anymore. haha SKOL!
BBC has some good aspects to their game, and documentaries are one, unless they are of a current political nature. For what it is worth, the BBC is on par with CNN. Unlike CNN their ratings are not tanking because they are the only big game hunter in Europe. They are full of shit and you do not need to get your "news" from BBC. Listen for the fun of it, but don't take it to the bank. They make great mini-series and comedy programming, but news? HA! FORGET IT! If you listen to them just imagine how you are getting it up the ass all the way across the Atlantic.

Richtiger

Poster
Founder
They are playing us like a fiddle due to our weaknesses.
Yes they are. They will build their wealth while stripping ours. This Admin. is about as dumb as a box of rocks and that is no joke. The main problem is MSM and Big Tech keep covering for this Admin like they can do no wrong and many people in this Country go right along with it. They are destroying this Country with their foolish policies.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
BBC has some good aspects to their game, and documentaries are one, unless they are of a current political nature. For what it is worth, the BBC is on par with CNN. Unlike CNN their ratings are not tanking because they are the only big game hunter in Europe. They are full of shit and you do not need to get your "news" from BBC. Listen for the fun of it, but don't take it to the bank. They make great mini-series and comedy programming, but news? HA! FORGET IT! If you listen to them just imagine how you are getting it up the ass all the way across the Atlantic.
It wasn't news it was a documentary on India's history. I don't watch any news. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom