Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canada attempting to ban handgun sales and "buy back" military style assault weapons

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I sure hope our friends up there don't act like Aussies
Australia's citizens were somewhat isolated from the black market due to their island nation although they have vast areas of unpatrolled land. Canadians simply have to walk across the border to find a thriving black market.

The problem encountered by Aussies was they were beaten by their police if they dared walk outside.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Australia's citizens were somewhat isolated from the black market due to their island nation although they have vast areas of unpatrolled land. Canadians simply have to walk across the border to find a thriving black market.

The problem encountered by Aussies was they were beaten by their police if they dared walk outside.
I meant i hope they Canucks don't lay down their guns. The fellers are pushing for a fight.

TJHall1

Legendary
I meant i hope they Canucks don't lay down their guns. The fellers are pushing for a fight.
I think the urban people out number the normal people up there pretty badly now. I'm afraid they won't stop this from happening.

Edit to word better: maybe I should have said crazy libs are overrunning the urban areas. Then again they did step up for the covid thing with the trucker convoy, so who knows.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think the urban people out number the normal people up there pretty badly now. I'm afraid they won't stop this from happening.

Edit to word better: maybe I should have said crazy libs are overrunning the urban areas. Then again they did step up for the covid thing with the trucker convoy, so who knows.
Hey fuck u man

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey man
Fuck u
giphy.webp

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom