Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Caitlyn Jenner to ‘decide soon’ whether she will run for California governor as Newsom faces recall

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
California is absolutely lost its compass. This story is beyond belief - Caitlyn Jenner announced Sunday that she will "decide soon" whether she will throw her hat in the ring to unseat California Gov. Gavin Newsom.

The Olympian and reality TV star addressed speculation of a potential campaign run on Twitter over the weekend after Axios reported that she was coordinating with longtime GOP fundraiser Caroline Wren, who had ties to former President Donald Trump’s 2020 campaign.

Cre8ive

Founder
@MVTPatriot - No shit my friend. It will be promoted as "the most important event in our nations history" or some similar bullshit veneer to cover it. If BRUCE JENNER does decide to run as a republican the media will not know what to do.

@quickfeet - Great retort! I was sickened when BRUCE was chosen at the number one athletic story by Sports Illustrated. Brave my ass. He is one messed up bastard. He needs to play Freddie Kruger- they would not have to give him any makeup!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Honestly, would be great to see it get into office.

The mental gymnastics would be entertaining as all get out and it can't be any worse than newsome so win / win IYAM.

Last edited:

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
S/He will have my vote. Really puts the left in the conundrum of all conundrums. Is Jenner not “woman” enough? Is Jenner not “Trannie” enough? This should call the bullshit out of leftists and see if they stand by their beliefs or by political party.

If they bring up the car wreck, do Republicans call out the left for being too harsh on women and the trans community as they can drive as well as any cisgender white male?

The opportunities are endless...

Cre8ive

Founder
@America 1st - I must admit, it would be quite entertaining if California elects her. That would really be a knife in Newsom's neck.
I just hope the has the balls to pull it off!

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

tumblr_ny2ss0b2kH1qz8x31o1_500.gifv

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
She is right leaning, I wonder if the left figures this out. California is too far gone for anyone to help it.

Top Bottom