Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

C-17 Globemaster conducts insane maneuver between skyscrapers

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What a fucking idiotic thing to do over a heavily populated area. I mean, if the moronic pilot wants to risk his own life and his crew, go do that shit over the ocean, or the other 99% of Austrailia that would have no people underneath your dumb ass.

@JJJohn, you know anything about what is going on here?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
When I lived in mb we were in the path for touch down and take off. Saw many cool planes including stealth fighters. In Charleston I have seen f16s go under the bridge.
I think that was cool to watch

It was definitely cool to watch. Seems unsafe for a big cargo plane to be doing that, to the casual observer anyway. Maybe not really a big deal, but it'd be pretty shocking to see a C-17 do that over a U.S. city.

mrt

Elite
Hmm, After Effects and Jet Strike. Reality is easy as sitting in your office chair and follow instructions. You can do Godly things with software I remember a B-52 Pilot leaving service doing a hard bank landing his last airborne flight and he killed himself and crew and ground crew and real estate and of course the high dollar aircraft. They can hardly stay aloft wings straight so him doing such a silly thing is beyond reasoning. They cannot fly wing tips down and up and never were designed or intended to do radical maneuvers. It is always about fuel mileage to get to target and back not make one a fighter plane, same with that cargo plane. I have to say the cargo plane is powered much better than the B-52 and it might use that old law, if the engine is big enough anything will fly ! but not for long. Why you can even make a 1972 Ford Pinto fly if you had wings and a pusher engine. The Pinto flew but eventually killed the builder designer. One thing a Pinto could do was float on water, I know because I drove mine thu water two feet deep, and it made it forging the width of the new west belt loop in Houston 1973 under construction and after a thunderstorm. It was either float the Pinto or drive 10 miles out of my way. ;0)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Why is everyone being such pussies about this?
I kind of agree. Living on the coast I'm very accustomed to seeing all sorts of maneuvers being trained. At the ledge it is fairly common to get sonic booms while fishing. I understand it was not probably protocol. Dude was probably on his way out the door w retirement and said fuck it

Latest posts

Top Bottom