Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buydumb's economic plans posted to crash Christmas...

tickdickler

Poster
All the people now saying that Biden should have stepped in a while ago to start fixing this mess are the same people that will tell you the government should stay out of the private sector.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
All the people now saying that Biden should have stepped in a while ago to start fixing this mess are the same people that will tell you the government should stay out of the private sector.
The legions demanding a more active and robust potatus are truly cacophonous

denn

Legendary
Founder
I am not sure who said Biden should do anything of the sort. I would say the opposite, most want that guy to not do anything. Maybe liberals are all in favor of government running everything. Not really a maybe about that. The rest of us do not want Brandon making any decisions that involve anything other than what type of ice cream he is going to eat that day.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I concur. It was way before Biden when everything fucked up

Latest posts

Top Bottom