Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buccee’s

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I meant the whole experience
Lmao, my bad

Parking was a pain in the ass. Once we got in it was way more crowded than I expected. We walked around the merchandise area for a while, kids picked out a couple things for their mom for Christmas. The one side of the merch section has cracker barrel styled stuff. The other side is like a tiny Bass Pro Shop, but with Buccee on everything.

There was a wall full of beef jerkey, i got a bag of bohemiam garlic. Middle
of the place is all the hot food. They were working the brisket there and the whole staff shouts everytime they cut a fresh slab.

The other side of the place is gas station style, but half the stuff was Buccees brand (regular candy, old fashioned candy, popcorn, hot sauces, nuts and dried fruits).

I took a piss, but unfortunately didn't need to shit. The pisser was nice and private, walled on 3 sides

We ended up with Popcorn, Beaver nuggets, cotton candy taffee, gummy bears, regular cotton candy and BBQ cashews. Grabbed a sliced brisket, shredded brisket and some kind of melt sandwich on the way out. I had the sliced brisket and the meat was nice and tender. They just constantly slide the sandwiches out on warming trays so you don't order, you just grab what you want

Was a good time

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Lmao, my bad

Parking was a pain in the ass. Once we got in it was way more crowded than I expected. We walked around the merchandise area for a while, kids picked out a couple things for their mom for Christmas. The one side of the merch section has cracker barrel styled stuff. The other side is like a tiny Bass Pro Shop, but with Buccee on everything.

There was a wall full of beef jerkey, i got a bag of bohemiam garlic. Middle
of the place is all the hot food. They were working the brisket there and the whole staff shouts everytime they cut a fresh slab.

The other side of the place is gas station style, but half the stuff was Buccees brand (regular candy, old fashioned candy, popcorn, hot sauces, nuts and dried fruits).

I took a piss, but unfortunately didn't need to shit. The pisser was nice and private, walled on 3 sides

We ended up with Popcorn, Beaver nuggets, cotton candy taffee, gummy bears, regular cotton candy and BBQ cashews. Grabbed a sliced brisket, shredded brisket and some kind of melt sandwich on the way out. I had the sliced brisket and the meat was nice and tender. They just constantly slide the sandwiches out on warming trays so you don't order, you just grab what you want

Was a good time

Sounds like you got the full Buccee's experience. Good stuff.

We stopped at the one in Temple, TX on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the line for the women's restroom was (no bullshit) 100 people deep. Was damn crazy. We just got food/drinks/snacks and the girls used the restroom down the road. There was no line to checkout.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bump

I stopped at Buccee’s on the way to Orlando a few months back (just north of Valdosta, GA). Had the Philly cheese steak burrito and some of the candied pecans. It was noice

Also took a nice piss, but have yet to mustard up a shit. Im heading back that way the week before thanksgiving so I might eat a lot of fiber before I leave home

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Bump

I stopped at Buccee’s on the way to Orlando a few months back (just north of Valdosta, GA). Had the Philly cheese steak burrito and some of the candied pecans. It was noice

Also took a nice piss, but have yet to mustard up a shit. Im heading back that way the week before thanksgiving so I might eat a lot of fiber before I leave home

I'm a little jealous. You have so much to look forward to in life having not shit at Buccee's yet.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Love Bucees, hate people. Quite the conundrum today, you guys. Place is always busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, but they have good shit. I'd love to know what that place grosses a day in sales.

Love Bucees, hate people. Quite the conundrum today, you guys. Place is always busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, but they have good shit. I'd love to know what that place grosses a day in sales.
You hate people so much you won’t go to a gas station? Holy shit, and I thought I hated people.

You just hate people with common sense.

You hate people that don’t believe Jake Tapper and
Ricky Maddow.
I’ve never voted for a democrat in my life at the governor or president level. I’m just not a fucking retard like you that will bow down and worship a politician and am able to see the stupid shit both sides do. You’ve become so fucking retarded and extreme that you think you’re a normal person, when in reality 50% of the country laugh at you and the equally retarded extreme lefties.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Bump

Hit that same Buccee’s on my way from Orlando to Blue Ridge a few weeks ago. Tried the teriyaki and Korean BBQ jerky. Delicious.

Also took a glorious piss in the glorious bathroom. Top notch facilities.

Carry on…

Latest posts

Top Bottom